Very Official 2013 Football Thread

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yahoo doesn't hate Urban, it is only that Dan Weasle guy. He always hates on Ohio State.

Who doesn't hate Ohio State outside of Columbus? When you have great tradition, and are a winning program consistently, you will be hated. How does the saying go, Haters gonna hate? But how many haters do you know that are doing better? Example....I never hear Alabama fans or Alabama media hating on Ohio State.

Buckeyes landed a huge commit today in OL Demetrius Knox from Texas. Kid is heading into his senior year and stands 6'4, 296lbs, 4*on scout/rivals, 193 on ESPN's top 300 list. Offers from everyone in the country including all the SEC big boys: http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/158685/demetrius-knox

HOW COULD YOU TRUST YOUR SON IN THAT THUG'S ARMS?

<3 MoC for life.

Because if someone stole him MoC would chase the guy down and get my son back. I just thought of him as just another guy till I saw that picture sitting there, then got just a little starstruck

Is he not one of the nicest guys? I have nothing but nice words to say about MoC. He made huge mistakes as a young guy, but he's came a long way from those days in my opinion.

I was just on ticketmaster and looking at B10 championship game tickets, you can get them starting at $57 a piece. I think I might go ahead and buy a few as I feel Ohio State will be in that game.

Is he not one of the nicest guys? I have nothing but nice words to say about MoC. He made huge mistakes as a young guy, but he's came a long way from those days in my opinion.

I was just on ticketmaster and looking at B10 championship game tickets, you can get them starting at $57 a piece. I think I might go ahead and buy a few as I feel Ohio State will be in that game.

He was cool as hell to be honest. I kinda felt bad that so many people were ignoring him

OSU just landed commit #15 of the 2014 class. This time is a name I have never heard of, 4* Malik Hooker who is expected to play Safety at Ohio State. His commitment makes 10 out of the 15 in this class out of state guys. I understand Urban is going to after elite talent across the country, but could there be years where Ohio State has less kids from Ohio than they do from out of state?

He was cool as hell to be honest. I kinda felt bad that so many people were ignoring him

Yeah when I met him last year before the Nebraska game people were walking by talking shit. None of them would stop to say anything of course and all of them were cheering for him in 2002 when he was helping lead OSU to a NC

OSU just landed commit #15 of the 2014 class. This time is a name I have never heard of, 4* Malik Hooker who is expected to play Safety at Ohio State. His commitment makes 10 out of the 15 in this class out of state guys. I understand Urban is going to after elite talent across the country, but could there be years where Ohio State has less kids from Ohio than they do from out of state?

The goal was to be at 10 kids from Ohio in every class. I don't see that happening with this class though.

OSU is likely to finish with 6-7 kids out of this group...

5* LB Raekwon McMillan (GA)

5* DB Marshon Lattimore (OH)

5* OL Damian Prince (MD)

4* WR Braxton Berrios (NC)

4* OL Chad Mavety (JUCO NY)

4* ATH Curtis Samuel (NY)

4* ATH Noah Brown (NJ)

4* S Erick Smith (OH)

Also I think Hooker could be an eventual replacement for Lonnie Johnson who has some grade concerns right now.

The goal was to be at 10 kids from Ohio in every class. I don't see that happening with this class though.

OSU is likely to finish with 6-7 kids out of this group...

5* LB Raekwon McMillan (GA)

5* DB Marshon Lattimore (OH)

5* OL Damian Prince (MD)

4* WR Braxton Berrios (NC)

4* OL Chad Mavety (JUCO NY)

4* ATH Curtis Samuel (NY)

4* ATH Noah Brown (NJ)

4* S Erick Smith (OH)

Also I think Hooker could be an eventual replacement for Lonnie Johnson who has some grade concerns right now.

That's who I want and think will end the class. BTW I lied, his commitment makes #16 for this class

Yeah still a lot of recruits on the board. I think we'll see a lot of them jump on board here quickly as spots are beginning to fill up.

Yeah, Hooker was a surprise. Definitely seemed like a kid getting in before everything fills up. Some think McMillan may commit earlier than planned which would obviously be fantastic. Supposedly a commit told one of the recruiting guys on I think 11w that Samuel committed on his visit this past weekend and will make it public sometime this week. Berrios may not have a commitable offer forever so he'll have to jump in quick too.

Would be nice if the Glenville kids didn't fuck around this year but I imagine they will continue to get a free pass through January.

Really want Prince.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/polls/coaches-poll/?sf15615474=1

1 Alabama 13-1 1545 58 1

2 Ohio St. 12-0 1427 3 NR

3 Oregon 12-1 1397 0 2

4 Stanford 12-2 1262 0 6

5 Georgia 12-2 1250 0 4

6 Texas A&M 11-2 1215 1 5

7 S. Carolina 11-2 1136 0 7

8 Clemson 11-2 1047 0 9

9 Louisville 11-2 1010 0 13

10 Florida 11-2 930 0 10