Your gun store of choice

XChris1632X

Oh and in before Yenner replies about OVO and how awesome SR9s are.

:gabe:

I still need to get down to OVO to shoot but it just too far to be practical for me.

OVO is the greatest store evar and the SR9c is by far the single greatest firearm created by the hands of Thor himself for any application.

Ohio valley

Was 5min from my old house. Range in store. I've shot guns for free at the range if they new I was interested in buying. (Shot a lc9 for free before I bought--they had range lc9)

Customer service is far better than Vance's/buckeye.

This.

ohio valley outdoors and gun envy get my firearm purchases.

I do go to vances for ammo.

This.

Agreed. Vance's, Blackwing, and Powder Room all suck IMO.

Also this.

Customer service is king IMO. As stated before, when I bought the wifes S&W bodyguard .38spl with a laser and that night saw Vances sight had it for $70 less I printed it off, walked back in the next day and they handed me the difference in cash even though I had already paid with my card the day before. They'll price match any printed ad, will FLL transfer at a good price, and their service can't be beat. The range is nice and there is no time limit.

Eff Vances service. Friggin' DMV of the firearm community.

The biggest problem I have with straying away from Vances is their selection. Normally, when I decide I want something or even on an impulse buy, I know they will have it. It is hard for me to have to wait when i struggle to justify the purchases I make at times anyways.

I typically use buckeye outdoors for ammo and random gear because of the size and selection. Ive been going to Ohio Valley for a long time too mainly for the range and good service. I did make a purchase at Aumillers Gun Shop in westerville about 2 years ago because he used to be one of our regulars at the shop, I was very pleased with the service and selection even though the price was a couple bucks higher. Plus, he's got machine guns all over the place!