imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

I heard something about a 880ish rwhp turbo camaro... Should be a great run :) you have no worries.. Camaros are lighter than vettes. Your big single car will build boost faster and provide a stronger powerband than my weak baby twins . Also you have a slush box correct?

Must be hearing about the wrong car because mine has yet to be on the dyno. And please tell me how a big single turbo will spool faster than smaller twins.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard something about a 880ish rwhp turbo camaro... Should be a great run :) you have no worries.. Camaros are lighter than vettes. Your big single car will build boost faster and provide a stronger powerband than my weak baby twins . Also you have a slush box correct?

I thought you had better things to do then creep on people.

Must be hearing about the wrong car because mine has yet to be on the dyno. And please tell me how a big single turbo will spool faster than smaller twins.

Hmmm this is going to be fun, because equal exhaust pressures coming from each sides of your big v8 helps generate heat to spool your bigger single turbine. Almost like a single rear tire truck compared to a dually.. Single tire truck will spin faster. If you belive this lol then I have no worries! I care less how much you made but seeing how your working with a FI ls motor and willing to add 400-500 lbs (3people) Knowing what I have, you must be packing! You know what I'm building and thinking puppy kick. I like it! Casey I haven't creeped, I care less. I heard through a grape vine about a 880rwhp turbo camaro that was fast so I was curious.

Hmmm this is going to be fun, because equal exhaust pressures coming from each sides of your big v8 helps generate heat to spool your bigger single turbine. Almost like a single rear tire truck compared to a dually.. Single tire truck will spin faster. If you belive this lol then I have no worries! I care less how much you made but seeing how your working with a FI ls motor and willing to add 400-500 lbs (3people) Knowing what I have, you must be packing! You know what I'm building and thinking puppy kick. I like it! Casey I haven't creeped, I care less. I heard through a grape vine about a 880rwhp turbo camaro that was fast so I was curious.

Better find some more reliable sources.

So by your logic, if a daully is spinning its tires 30mph and a single tire truck is spinning its tires 30mph, the single tire truck is spinning faster?

It wasn't suppose to make sense? I was being sarcastic with him but he thought I was serious so I dumbified it more so he would kinda catch on.. Kinda sucks I coulda trolled that and this thread would of reached 10k views!!!

It wasn't suppose to make sense? I was being sarcastic with him but he thought I was serious so I dumbified it more so he would kinda catch on.. Kinda sucks I coulda trolled that and this thread would of reached 10k views!!!

Sorry no one gets sarcasm from you cause you really are dumb enough to say shit like that

Any slight doubt of your white trash lifestyle has officially gone out the window. A video of a filthy, half disassembled C6 on jack stands with a Jegs hat in the hatch (among other shit), panning over to the interior with even more shit thrown around in, then to the spray painted intake, when in walks our hero wearing a wife beater to adjust the fuel pressure and fires up that pile to announce to the trailer park that the pussy getter is ready for action, exhaust leaks and all. Thankfully for us, your sidekick was there to check for oil leaks and document the fuel pressure adjustment process with his RAZR.

Any slight doubt of your white trash lifestyle has officially gone out the window. A video of a filthy, half disassembled C6 on jack stands with a Jegs hat in the hatch (among other shit), panning over to the interior with even more shit thrown around in, then to the spray painted intake, when in walks our hero wearing a wife beater to adjust the fuel pressure and fires up that pile to announce to the trailer park that the pussy getter is ready for action, exhaust leaks and all. Thankfully for us, your sidekick was there to check for oil leaks and document the fuel pressure adjustment process with his RAZR.

I document most my work with the car... Talk shit you still drive a slow mustang. That garage gets hot and I was busting ass to get the car ready for tuning. Like I said earlier his drive way is about an 1/8 and yes the car gets dirty. You do a twin turbo and fuel system install the car gets a little dirty. Sorry you don't get your fingers dirty.. This is a back yard build car. Not a shop car I learn as I go. IMHO I did a stellar job on the intake

I document most my work with the car... Talk shit you still drive a slow mustang. That garage gets hot and I was busting ass to get the car ready for tuning. Like I said earlier his drive way is about an 1/8 and yes the car gets dirty. You do a twin turbo and fuel system install the car gets a little dirty. Sorry you don't get your fingers dirty.. This is a back yard build car. Not a shop car I learn as I go. IMHO I did a stellar job on the intake

That slow mustang makes alot more power than you do. :dumb: