imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=695&pictureid=5583

What is a http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=695&pictureid=5560POPULAR PROFILEhttp://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=695&pictureid=5560?

People watch Jerry Springer too. Don't mistake the fact that this thread has a lot of views with the thought that we actually like to see you post. It's the responses to your ignorance that are entertaining.

Threads like this aren't new; this isn't the first, won't be the last, and we won't miss you when you're gone.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a 250 Ninja in the back and like they weren't even racing. Depends on the race also... ;)

Depends on the power to weight as well.. But reguardless if that rider knew what he was doing he should of atleast got out in front of him by a few lengths until about 120 and I could see his car coming around.. 7mgte are garbage engines. But in a light little car could be fast. The higher the roll the quicker the car will come around on the bike. From a dig or 10mph roll nope

Depends on the power to weight as well.. But reguardless if that rider knew what he was doing he should of atleast got out in front of him by a few lengths until about 120 and I could see his car coming around.. 7mgte are garbage engines. But in a light little car could be fast. The higher the roll the quicker the car will come around on the bike. From a dig or 10mph roll nope

No doubt the jz motors are superior motors, but the 7m motors can be built to make good numbers and be reliable if you know what your doing.

Negative....go do some research on a Ninja 250 or any 20+ year old 600cc bike. Even the faster bikes only have an advantage up to 150ish after that the aero kills them and from a roll it's even worse...

Have owned them both. The 7M is not garbage, until it is compared to the JZ. Actually the 7M is one of the cheapest ways to make power, due to their bad reputation, and factory under torqued head bolts. I would never suggest that they are even close to the best motor, but the price of them makes them pretty potent in the right car.

The 7M really sucks in its native MKIII environment, due to that car weighing damn near 4k lbs! It was a blast in my 3k lb MKII.

Looks like a 250 Ninja in the back and like they weren't even racing. Depends on the race also... ;)

lol, I deff know it wasn't a 250. I have beat 600s before, its just this happened to be the only time I caught footage (shitty footage at that).

The 7M really sucks in its native MKIII environment, due to that car weighing damn near 4k lbs! It was a blast in my 3k lb MKII.

This.

Which is why the 7M gets the bad rap. Having that motor in a 3,800 pound car explains a lot. Having a JZ as an option to swap, most people will go with it instead of a 7M just to say they have a JZ motor.

7M's are rarely swapped, but they CAN make power when, like stated, are built correctly and someone knows what they are doing.

This potato thinks it's bad because his has all sorts of issues that HE tried to fix. Hmmm, things add up a bit now....:dumb:

Negative....go do some research on a Ninja 250 or any 20+ year old 600cc bike. Even the faster bikes only have an advantage up to 150ish after that the aero kills them and from a roll it's even worse...

I was referring to a newer 600 bike..? A 250 Ninja is moped status in my book.. It would be a good race for a brz

This.

Which is why the 7M gets the bad rap. Having that motor in a 3,800 pound car explains a lot. Having a JZ as an option to swap, most people will go with it instead of a 7M just to say they have a JZ motor.

7M's are rarely swapped, but they CAN make power when, like stated, are built correctly and someone knows what they are doing.

This potato thinks it's bad because his has all sorts of issues that HE tried to fix. Hmmm, things add up a bit now....:dumb:

7m is heavy as hell, the blocks are weak in general piss poor design. Btw Sammy my supra will run. It's the electrical issue not engine and I have a good feeling it could be, I took out the stock stero system and swap computers. I heard about these supras having issues with the anti theft? I just don't care to work on it. Nice try though sweet heart

7m is heavy as hell

Figures for long block plus EFI, but w/o flywheel, turbo or accessories.

7M-GTE - 420lb

1JZ/2JZ - 450lb

Complete running engine with turbo/s minus intercooler and intake piping.

2JZ-GTE - 594 lbs w/ Getrag V160 or A340 - 746lbs

1JZ-GTE - 700lb with R154

7M-GTE - 640lb with R154

Figures for long block plus EFI, but w/o flywheel, turbo or accessories.

7M-GTE - 420lb

1JZ/2JZ - 450lb

Complete running engine with turbo/s minus intercooler and intake piping.

2JZ-GTE - 594 lbs w/ Getrag V160 or A340 - 746lbs

1JZ-GTE - 700lb with R154

7M-GTE - 640lb with R154

just save time and don't get wrapped into the stupidity. He will back peddle and post useless youtube links

It's the kitchen Wagner... I must of missed the part in the thread rules where it tells you that can't talk shit about a few snitchs. Really someone wants me remove? From what I see... This thread like a few others are highlights of everyone's day. Check the views,posts with the last 3 threads I been posting in. Without imstock2... What else will most of you do? Talk about wiggs or random shit unrelated to cars? I'm one of the most popular accounts on this site. I may seem like an idiot or even the most hated but reguardless damn new every active member has put an opion here or there in regards to something stupid I said in the buster,imstock2, or this thread. Don't be mad brah... We can be yoga partners someday

u wot m8?

The bare 7mge block weight compared to a bare ls1,2,3,6,7,9 block.. I never looked into there actual weights but I remember the 7mge bare iron block being extremely heavy.. The ls blocks I can pick it up with one hand if I wanted to

lol, I deff know it wasn't a 250. I have beat 600s before, its just this happened to be the only time I caught footage (shitty footage at that).

I didn't see or hear any racing in that video....

I was referring to a newer 600 bike..? A 250 Ninja is moped status in my book.. It would be a good race for a brz

Again, you are clueless.

An average driver/rider, the BRZ would win! They are that slow (Ninja 250 is mid-high 15's and max speed of 115mph on a good day)...either way, it all depends but from a roll 600's have a BIG disadvantage...

The ls blocks I can pick it up with one hand if I wanted to

this will go well

I usually find a way to implement LS blocks into my crossfit routines. For instance:

Corvette Cathy

-21 LS7 block thrusters

-15 LS2 block kettle ball swings

-50 burpees

-21 LS3 block wall ball throws

You win the internet today!

That ls3 wall ball throw sounds painful.