imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

Its a little too late for you bud. I hope you realize backpedaling isn't a rewind button. Simply stated you are an idiot, who can't do basic math. Wait, was it because your phone only had 2 bars and auto correct wasn't working right? Is that why?

And secondly, since you obviously have no idea about math or the general idea of math, let alone advanced math, the faster you go the harder and harder it is to actually gain speed. Factors like wind resistance (yes, we know that their "wasn't any wind that day" but when you travel at any speed, the vehicle is cutting through the air.

Also, you claiming the "passenger bruh" card consistently is hilarious. You are a tiny little dude, it's not like you are a tall dude that eats a full meal instead of saving every last penny on a "dream car." I really feel slightly depressed because here I am, making poop money after taking quite a few physics and chemistry classes and acing those, along with the other classes I've taken, and you have enough for these two mansions, an 8 second car, all these dirtbikes, a truck, and a Supra with a new motor in it. I mean damn, some days I can't even eat lunch!

Oh wait...nevermind, that was just in a dream I had.. I'll just call you in a couple years when you have given up hope on having a budget buster C6 Vette running anything but 12's :lolguy:

I thought it was due to passanger because he is quite a big guy and I figured all that extra weight I had stopped the car from going any faster ya know because wind resistant and the more weight would require more power to push it... but knowing now the car top speed is 186 thats cool shit.. Maybe you shouldn't compare others achivements to your own? I made quite a bit of sacrifices to achive what I have or had. Never forget what you have. What are you going to school for? I'm in ITT for a bacholars in contruction managment

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was due to passanger because he is quite a big guy and I figured all that extra weight I had stopped the car from going any faster ya know because wind resistant and the more weight would require more power to push it... but knowing now the car top speed is 186 thats cool shit.. Maybe you shouldn't compare others achivements to your own? I made quite a bit of sacrifices to achive what I have or had. Never forget what you have. What are you going to school for? I'm in ITT for a bacholars in contruction managment

You said a 180lb passenger. In my opinion that's extremely light. Your and his weight together likely is close to 100lbs above mine. Civil Engineering and Construction Management.

In all fairness and seriousness, you may want to switch majors. Construction is boatloads of math (which just can't be fucked up then backpedaled).

What's a bacholars?

Theoretically, my car is able to achieve a top speed of 163 Mph in 5th gear at 6500 RPMS with my W58 tranny and 3.73 diff, but does that mean it can actually do it?

There are so many other variables, that others have already explained very well. Without these variables, I could swap the diff to 3.42's and have a top speed of 178!

So can I brag that my origami inspired 80's designed flat wedged car does 163 MPH??? Of course not, because it never would!!

And there is no way in hell I would trust my life to my 30 year old suspension parts and bushings, let alone your salvaged vette.

I dunno, you never said if your vette was "JDM". JDM vettes have an official top speed of 192 MPH per "gentlmans agreement", but are actually capable of much more. You can do a conversion, with parts easily available on Ebay if not...

:ninja: :zoom: