imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine tops out at 65, true story. Only time it went higher is when I went to trails once. Scared me to death to see the needle go past 66, dunno if I can handle it again.

Its because you drive a slow truck... Just sayin

I dunno, you never said if your vette was "JDM". JDM vettes have an official top speed of 192 MPH per "gentlmans agreement", but are actually capable of much more. You can do a conversion, with parts easily available on Ebay if not...

:ninja: :zoom:

I have a slow potatoe built Jdm c6 rockin eBay parts... Come at me

You drive a truck... Just sayin

FTFY. Operative words imply his vehicle runs.

A running POS is better than what you currently have. I'll race you today in my K10. Dig. In the snow. First one to hit 17 MPH wins one McNugget and half a Nuty Bar.

Come. At. Me. Bruh.

Its because you drive a slow truck... Just sayin

Be careful what you assume there son.

A running POS is better than what you currently have. I'll race you today in my K10. Dig. In the snow. First one to hit 17 MPH wins one McNugget and half a Nuty Bar.

Come. At. Me. Bruh.

He's also assuming that the vehicle in my profile is the vehicle i'm referring to. Though, anyone with the ability to google properly would know better. ;)

Come. At. Me. Bruh.

So you want to race my truck in the snow? My fucked over rebuilt dodge is just a f150

700 more views until my first 10k viewed thread... :fuckyeah:

You obviously have no better goals to set in life other than setting hopes for views in a forum thread.

So I got 5,700$ back on taxes... :)

I'm sure this was partially along the lines of the likely fraudulent insurance claim on your C6 as well.

You obviously have no better goals to set in life other than setting hopes for views in a forum thread.

I'm sure this was partially along the lines of the likely fraudulent insurance claim on your C6 as well.

The c6 shit was in 2009... How does that relate to tax claims? Your an idiot

What do you mean? KID IS KILLING IT.... in Ashland Ohio....

People fuck (sex) their own family members and siblings in Ashland, Ohio.

This is true, too many GD white trash ignorant fucks making meth here! I fucking hate rednecks...