imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

and yenner just summed up the day.... 2.57 secs of applause on my end.

Most I've ever received.

and for the love of god, dewd bee dumn, but he didnt commit insurance fraud... cut it out with that...

I thought that was the deduction brought forth. My apologies if this offended you. No apologies to OP.

yes he tore his car apart, he also put it back together like 15 million times, it may not work correctly (making him qualified to work at ips), but atleast he did it. hell the home network channel has a program called DIY. if its on tv its gotta be true. again with this high horse non sense, if the govt and the law have not found this man guilty of fraud, then your judgments upon him are unjust and make you look dumb. he went by the legal rules of the law and obtained his possesions legaly.HES A WAR HERO:whistle:

I can build a Lego house, stomp it "poo down the drain" style, and rebuild it. I won't be on here talking about how it's better than your Lego house while it's still in pieces on the floor though.

:lolguy: at IPS comment (although I have no relations with IPS nor have I ever and no reason to verify/doubt their skills).

High horse? Oh no sir. You are mistaken. I am definitely not one to walk around with my nose in the air. I know who I am and where I came from and it humbles me. If he wants to potate by all means, he should. What gets me is the running of the mouth and flapping of the gums. I find it hysterical. He's constantly tripping over his own words and like you I find mild entertainment in this thread. Also, I realize this is just you entertaining yourself and as previously stated defending him for whatever reason you see fit.

If I look dumb to anyone that's ok. I've been judged before and called worse in person. :)

Also :lol: at "war hero :whistle:".

C5 LOL

for cereal, get a c6. its 2013

:lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought the c6 after I got back from afghan when I was 20.. Few months later a house, truck, street bike, dirt bike. And still had 6-8k banked. All before I was 21 making like 35k a year (e3 marriage pay in 2010) but with quite a bit of side jobs.

You sir, are my hero for this day. Congratulations.

you can thank my lack of productivity at work, i always come in thinking im about to be so productive, and i am for about the first 32 mins, then i get my coffee and breakfast and the rest of the day is like playing an adult version of hide and seek. mostly i hide, my boss and work seek, and then i go home

I bought the c6 after I got back from afghan when I was 20.. Few months later a house, truck, street bike, dirt bike. And still had 6-8k banked. All before I was 21 making like 35k a year (e3 marriage pay in 2010) but with quite a bit of side jobs.

just shut up, i got this

FRIEND :no:

this is a story filled with excuses and feel bad for me babble. theres no excuse not to have a fast car. fuck your future, its not gonna be worth a dime anyways, buy/ build fast cars, and the rest can figure itself out. PRIORITIES BRAH!!! he isnt that old, hes like 23, and if you could afford a vett you would, you cant so you dont. pretty simple no other reasons needed. i will flame you cause you have been one of the main people jumping up this dudes ass and yet you dont have anything worth talking about. you have a bike that would get smashed on, a supra that im sure not even a homeless person would live in, and you are judging someone else who is more succesful than you. pathetic

It's really not feel bad for me anything. It's just being honest. Can you tell me how you really feel?

you can thank my lack of productivity at work, i always come in thinking im about to be so productive, and i am for about the first 32 mins, then i get my coffee and breakfast and the rest of the day is like playing an adult version of hide and seek. mostly i hide, my boss and work seek, and then i go home

Office Space lvl: Real Life

just shut up, i got this

FRIEND :no:

:lol:

kate gosselin, Mamma June, and whoopi goldberg: You have to kill one, fuck one, and marry one GO!!

Cerealy?

K - Mamma June for obvious reasons. (Had to google who this was.)

M - Whoopi. She got dat money.

F - Kate. Duck tape the mouth shut I suppose, forget about the 687685468 kids popping out, and make the best of it.

Easy play to call.

All though CR would kill them all then screw away. :gabe:

It's really not feel bad for me anything. It's just being honest. Can you tell me how you really feel?

HOW I REALLY FEEL? well lets talk about me, honestly there is no better topic than myself.

i dont know you, i personally dont care cause its all about me, but if you want my opinion, i FILL as though you are threatened by my dude. You have been visitng this thread like a stalker looking at his prey, everything he says, you are there to rebuttal it. you have been researching everything about ims2 like a college paper you are suppose to write. so the ball is now in your court to be judged. where are you at school? what are you studying? how did you afford your toys ( if thats what you call an old ass supra) ?what is this future and family life you speak of? are you married? have you reproduced? are you fat? do you smell like the cheese dusting from an off brand cheeto? do you still live mommy and daddy? please answer all questions in the form they have been presented.

kate gosselin, Mamma June, and whoopi goldberg: You have to kill one, fuck one, and marry one GO!!

fuck kate/ marry whoopi/ kill mamma june...

why you ask?

kate the hottest

whoopi has money so when we get divorced id get half

and i dont who mamma june is so she can die

Fill and I agree. Not sure how I fill about that.

it feels like that moment in broke back mountain when they were in the tent gently looking into eachothers eyes, knowing something wrong was going to happen, but fighting the feeling due to the backlash of society, but giving into the urge becuase whats wrong felt so right:p

it feels like that moment in broke back mountain when they were in the tent gently looking into eachothers eyes, knowing something wrong was going to happen, but fighting the feeling due to the backlash of society, but giving into the urge becuase whats wrong felt so right:p

I haven't seen it but I'll take your word for it.

Oh...and stay out of my tent.

Oh...and no, I don't want to see your tent.

I haven't seen it but I'll take your word for it.

Oh...and stay out of my tent.

Oh...and no, I don't want to see your tent.

so your saying you dont wanna spend some bro time in the mountains together??? i just wanna have a chill night, no racing, no guns, no shitty friday night dinner request by the married couple and nicky that the same losers attened but throw an open invite like someone else maybe interested but in reality they are not. YOU KNOW?

so the ball is now in your court to be judged.

where are you at school?

Columbus State. Would have been osu but I didn't meet the deadline for application.

what are you studying?

Construction management and civil engineerig.

how did you afford your toys ( if thats what you call an old ass supra) ?

I worked in construction 50-60 hours a week prior to moving to columbus and had money saved for a car, I was making payments on a trans am at the time. Made a big down payment on the bike with payments to have a running credit.

what is this future and family life you speak of?

It is the future family I am anticipating on having.

are you married?

No

have you reproduced?

No

are you fat?

No

do you smell like the cheese dusting from an off brand cheeto?

No

do you still live mommy and daddy?

My father is dead, I live with my mother until may when I move

Onto campus.

so the ball is now in your court to be judged.

where are you at school?

Columbus State. Would have been osu but I didn't meet the deadline for application.

what are you studying?

Construction management and civil engineerig.

how did you afford your toys ( if thats what you call an old ass supra) ?

I worked in construction 50-60 hours a week prior to moving to columbus and had money saved for a car, I was making payments on a trans am at the time. Made a big down payment on the bike with payments to have a running credit.

what is this future and family life you speak of?

It is the future family I am anticipating on having.

are you married?

No

have you reproduced?

No

are you fat?

No

do you smell like the cheese dusting from an off brand cheeto?

No

do you still live mommy and daddy?

My father is dead, I live with my mother until may when I move

Onto campus.

so from what ive gathered here, you are a procrastinator (hence your timing with osu) you worked a job doing construction and used all your funds to buy a janky ass supra ( idk if you knew, but its no vett), put a dp on a bike ( awesome investment) and your career choice of studies are two different areas that dont compliment one another that well. you speak of this " future family" and how you are making their life better. i know someone else who did that, mante teo. your still mooching off mom, cause you spent all your contruction pennies on supra parts and not moving into a home on campus, where your credit would have been inproved by light years over buying a bike. AND YOU WANNA JUDGE IMS2? you sir, should stop while your ahead, cause i can see this turning against you quickly