imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

A video posted by imstock, what a rare occurrence.

Ok... Have any video of your car or pictures? Or of your almighty bike? My car only makes 440 rwhp because it's potatoe built. And yet will walk your ass. I'll give you the hit on your 600. And have my passenger film it... Just a shame it'll never surface on this site.. Way to many bitch made snitchs. To my knowledge it usually only takes a 600rwhp car to walk a stock 600cc bike so I bet you are stoked

Edited by imstock2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... Have any video of your car or pictures? Or of your almighty bike? My car only makes 440 rwhp because it's potatoe built. And yet will walk your ass. I'll give you the hit on your 600

So a twin turbo V8 "dream car" made less than 500HP.

Give me the same pay you got for 4 years and then all the shit you've been getting after and I'll show you a 10 second car and a 9 second bike.

I don't want or feel the need to post and upload pointless video of my car or my bike with me coining stupid fucking phrases before I make a pull. I have something better to do with my time than take a video calling people out. Never said it was an almighty bike, just know it would likely put a length or two on you. Just fuel for your fire, and since YouTube videos are always the truth, right?

Ok... Have any video of your car or pictures? Or of your almighty bike? My car only makes 440 rwhp because it's potatoe built. And yet will walk your ass. I'll give you the hit on your 600. And have my passenger film it... Just a shame it'll never surface on this site.. Way to many bitch made snitchs. To my knowledge it usually only takes a 600rwhp car to walk a stock 600cc bike so I bet you are stoked

So let me get this straight.

You post something, someone responds, and then you go back and edit it. Makes perfect sense. You think building an engine is "basic wrenching" when in reality that statement couldn't be any farther from the truth. You repeatedly back-peddle and with each time that you do you sound like more of a dumbass than most of the site already knows you are. What's even funnier is you think a lot of the forum is "bitch made snitches" when I can almost bet once you®

A. Start getting walked by people

B. Shit blows up as no surprise to the forum

C. Shit puts down a fraction of the power you claimed you would

D. All the above

You completely stop showing up to any meets and cease to post on the forum. My guess is leaning towards D. And when it does blow, don't try and blame it on anyone else, because from the manufacturer's you have listed that you use, and the people that have done work on it, it seems like they have held up to their end of the deal, while you were too busy running it through fields and committing potential insurance fraud to give a fuck about what was a nice car until you drove it off the dealers lot.

since we are calling people out, i would like to jump in the ring with you as well. i got this lil 4 cyl car that makes way LESS than you and i promise its not a race car. full interior, insurance, tags, street tires, pump gas from speedway, and the awful auto. ill also accept any advantages you would like to pass out. I.E, a few cars, the gas, ect. im open for all handicaps.

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/A78DF655-1223-4035-8C7A-652B4B99AF12-989-000000DCF9517492.jpg[/img. Installed a garret turbo, new turbo manifold, bigger injectors, new exhaust system and some other things on this 3.2l 74mm supra I don't know much about his build but it was ok for what it was

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/A78DF655-1223-4035-8C7A-652B4B99AF12-989-000000DCF9517492.jpg[/img. Installed a garret turbo, new turbo manifold, bigger injectors, new exhaust system and some other things on this 3.2l 74mm supra I don't know much about his build but it was ok for what it was

how is this even fucking possible? if you did all these things, you should know all about his " build" you gotta be thumbing your doo doo boy pussy daily to come up with this shit

so you bolted on an exhaust manifold, bolted on an exhaust and changed injectors.... Watch out for billy badass mechanic over here! That's one hell of an accomplishment! I bet you put the 2-3 sockets and wrench it took to do that job to work!

So let me get this straight.

You post something, someone responds, and then you go back and edit it. Makes perfect sense. You think building an engine is "basic wrenching" when in reality that statement couldn't be any farther from the truth. You repeatedly back-peddle and with each time that you do you sound like more of a dumbass than most of the site already knows you are. What's even funnier is you think a lot of the forum is "bitch made snitches" when I can almost bet once you®

A. Start getting walked by people

B. Shit blows up as no surprise to the forum

C. Shit puts down a fraction of the power you claimed you would

D. All the above

You completely stop showing up to any meets and cease to post on the forum. My guess is leaning towards D. And when it does blow, don't try and blame it on anyone else, because from the manufacturer's you have listed that you use, and the people that have done work on it, it seems like they have held up to their end of the deal, while you were too busy running it through fields and committing potential insurance fraud to give a fuck about what was a nice car until you drove it off the dealers lot.

You won't ever know how much power it'll make.. It don't take much boost to make power in a 6.6l engine. People take shit to serious when I said basic wrenching lol. Not serious at all mate. The entire buld is getting matched quite well, regardless a fraction of the proclaimed 850-950rwhp? You do realize I made 587 rwhp tuned 11.0 with a bunch of issues that I fixed shortly after. And that was with a h/c set on a stock ls2

What I'm trying to figure out is how his half of a leg handles all the powar. If he doesn't have thigh muscle let's say conservatively he can press the accelerator peddle half way. His 470HP becomes 235HP...right? Amirite?

Sorry if this math is incorrect. I just figured we were all allowed to make assumptions and mythical unicorn number systems.

how is this even fucking possible? if you did all these things, you should know all about his " build" you gotta be thumbing your doo doo boy pussy daily to come up with this shit

He showed up with parts so I bolted them on for him

so you bolted on an exhaust manifold, bolted on an exhaust and changed injectors.... Watch out for billy badass mechanic over here! That's one hell of an accomplishment! I bet you put the 2-3 sockets and wrench it took to do that job to work!

Sorry what have you done