imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think about it.. I figure that's common sense so I left out that small detail. I don't see why idiots like you would pick out something stupid like that and question it like you don't know the answer. Think about it. He broke the windows in my brothers truck not mine. The guy was drugged out of his mind and it's a good thing there's one less scumbag on the streets.

Idiots like me would have knocked the fuck out of both of them and protected my wife...Not run to my brothers like a little bitch. Save me brother save me!!!!!!

You do realize since your just got out of the service you dont even have to take the ccw class right? just go get your ccw and a gun. Problem solved...../THREAD

Damn homie you be packing heat? Dawg you crazy. So you be packing that heat everywhere you go? Ready to bust a cap? I'm glad the guy didn't show up pistol ready. Either case if he known I had a gun I'm sure him and his buddy would of pulled theirs out and it be a little fire fight. That shits not cool. Guys like you talk a big game about how you would shoot a person or this and that but I'm sure you would go fetal position in a fire fight. It's not call of duty and you don't respawn after you die and you don't regenerate health. This is when you tell stories about how you shot at a target before or even perhaps shot some squirrels. Well they don't shoot back my friend. I'm Sure glad No guns was involved that night

Damn homie you be packing heat? Dawg you crazy. So you be packing that heat everywhere you go? Ready to bust a cap? I'm glad the guy didn't show up pistol ready. Either case if he known I had a gun I'm sure him and his buddy would of pulled theirs out and it be a little fire fight. That shits not cool. Guys like you talk a big game about how you would shoot a person or this and that but I'm sure you would go fetal position in a fire fight. It's not call of duty and you don't respawn after you die and you don't regenerate health. This is when you tell stories about how you shot at a target before or even perhaps shot some squirrels. Well they don't shoot back my friend. I'm Sure glad No guns was involved that night

My IQ straight drops when I read your post. I would shoot someone.....Thats why I carry a gun? If your not prepared to use it why carry the uncomfortable heavy bastard around. By the way I have shot target and squirrels and rabbits and coyote and deer and a moose with "half a thigh muscle"!!

On to new questions. If you break down CCW the first C stands for CONCEALED...How would they have known you had a gun. When he pulled out his nun chucks Id pull out my gun and they would either roll out or advance to a level of druggy jelly in the street. Are you serious that we dont regenerate health? That shits wack "homie".

I'm not going to bust your balls over running. I would just like to address the facts.

Guy's a drug addict

Uses nunchucks in fights

Has a record and has been in jail

Try not to spend all this money you'll get from him in one place.

My IQ straight drops when I read your post. I would shoot someone.....Thats why I carry a gun? If your not prepared to use it why carry the uncomfortable heavy bastard around. By the way I have shot target and squirrels and rabbits and coyote and deer and a moose with "half a thigh muscle"!!

On to new questions. If you break down CCW the first C stands for CONCEALED...How would they have known you had a gun. When he pulled out his nun chucks Id pull out my gun and they would either roll out or advance to a level of druggy jelly in the street. Are you serious that we dont regenerate health? That shits wack "homie".

I had no idea how many people he had with him or what he was capable of. He came around the front of my truck while I was talking to my wife. She was like who's that? I looked over and he asked me my name and then swung. Next thing I know his buddy comes running around the back side of the truck. So cowboy even if I had a weapon I wouldn't of had enough time to pulled it out. And say I did after I got away.. And they turned around and went back to their car for their guns, by that time my brother and his 2 buddies would of been running down there to help. That wouldn't of been good. Or They would acted like they was leaving and do a drive by or something. Nobody knew these guys or where they lived besides his ex gf who didn't confess it.. She kept giving us the run around afterwards and I gave up the search. I can see your view of ccw and I respect it but in this situation a gun wouldn't been a great outcome on my part.

Edited by imstock2

I'm not going to bust your balls over running. I would just like to address the facts.

Guy's a drug addict

Uses nunchucks in fights

Has a record and has been in jail

Try not to spend all this money you'll get from him in one place.

He's been running from the law for some time. He had multiple pending trails/cases. Yea the cop asked me a few times what weapon he had.. Guess he couldn't belive it either.. Kept asking If I was sure it was nun chucks and not a bat.. As far as his record I have no idea who he is. I still don't know his full name. I kinda forgot all about that shit until last night

He's been running from the law for some time. He had multiple pending trails/cases. Yea the cop asked me a few times what weapon he had.. Guess he couldn't belive it either.. Kept asking If I was sure it was nun chucks and not a bat.. As far as his record I have no idea who he is. I still don't know his full name. I kinda forgot all about that shit until last night

Did you learn your lesson about fucking his slutty crackwhore girlfriend yet or did that wack to the back of the head not teach you?