imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FILL lol.. hit list, you have that shit planned... I'm not surprised coming from you. so do you have a v-tec? or a neon?

actually i cant afford either of those, i got this shitty ass eagle laser, not a talon or an ecplise, just a multi red, fwd, laser. its a bone stock 2l, with a stock rear, and a bone stock auto. and the best part, im still not scared.

So... let me get this straight. You get disability pay, yet you work on cars and have a dirtbike?

Please tell me more how you are frauding the system.

"Well you see, if you watch this youtube video ________

and here is a pic of sharpie drawn shit on my leg ________

you can clearly see im disabled."

:dumb:

The only thing disabled about him is his mental attitude and the mass, or lack thereof in between his ears

So... let me get this straight. You get disability pay, yet you work on cars and have a dirtbike?

Please tell me more how you are frauding the system.

I'm just talking trash.. I have no dirt bike. it's my buddies but he said I can borrow it when ever. besides how does working on cars affect my disabilities? 90% of the time I'm on my back and I have my buddies do the heavy lifting n shit.

I'm just talking trash.. I have no dirt bike. it's my buddies but he said I can borrow it when ever. besides how does working on cars affect my disabilities? 90% of the time I'm on my back and I have my buddies do the heavy thrusting n shit.

I have a buddy that has a 1000hp supra, ill race you in that?

then you shouldnt have any problems taking me down, lettuce lock it in for $50. i do enjoy giving money out, ask casey:fuuuu:

So you lose to a h/c c6 on a 150 shot but want to race a potatoe built c6? http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/69A0661C-00A4-477D-A70E-7CF1728E2DB6-1252-0000012810FE3A32.jpg

So you lose to a h/c c6 on a 150 shot but want to race a potatoe built c6? http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/69A0661C-00A4-477D-A70E-7CF1728E2DB6-1252-0000012810FE3A32.jpg

i lost to him in my gto, but some how ive lost $100 to casey either betting on him ( and he lost) or side betting him ( and i lost).. the fact of the matter is im trying to lock this in, im at a total disadvantage and i still think your pile of poo will take a LONG DICK for a 4 cyl. not on race gas, full interior, no cage, no nitrous. for fucks sake its a fwd dsm.