imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

Great outlook and even better way to get help from people on the site.

Get help? Look at this thread lol! Your mods send me infractions because they get butt hurt from a thread in the kitchen area. Just curious why did you make a kitchen if you can't bring heat on anyone and everyone you wanted to? You should add a new rule. If you make a mod get butt hurt then you will get infracted. Seriously it's not like I made a thread in the parking lot talking shit about mods. It's not like I called one of them out either.. I just posted some Radom shit that made one mad... Or you? Idk it don't say who infracted me. I have got some great help from your site in regaurds to a machine shop/experience. 1slowz has a 400hp turbo ls car and a v6 firebird has a hard on for his 98mph trapping car.. Juiceh22 200shot 416 thanks his shop built car thinks he can hang... Kirk wipes his ass with 100$ bills.. Anything else I'm missing?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juiceh22 200shot 416 thanks his shop built car thinks he can hang...

:lolguy:

1) I was cracking on 10s, n/a and 500whp... you were running 12s... I have ran 10.50s... you have ran 12s... I know I will roast your asshole. I did all this on an untouched drivetrain... you have a built drivetrain and talk about it blowing up if you try to launch... :dumb:

2) Shop built car... LOL. You're talking to someone with more wrench time and engineering in a year, than you will put in your whole life. :dumb:

Your credibility declines when you can't communicate properly. Nobody is going to take you seriously if you can't perform basic English grammar skills. You said you have a degree right?

Thing your not getting.. I careless if dudes on a car forum takes me serious or not. The more dumb one get portrayed the least you'll expect. I kinda fucked up and made a build thread and told people some details about the build.. Kinda in a bind here

Thing your not getting.. I careless if dudes on a car forum takes me serious or not. The more dumb one get portrayed the least you'll expect. I kinda fucked up and made a build thread and told people some details about the build.. Kinda in a bind here

Wut

Get help? Look at this thread lol! Your mods send me infractions because they get butt hurt from a thread in the kitchen area. Just curious why did you make a kitchen if you can't bring heat on anyone and everyone you wanted to? You should add a new rule. If you make a mod get butt hurt then you will get infracted. Seriously it's not like I made a thread in the parking lot talking shit about mods. It's not like I called one of them out either.. I just posted some Radom shit that made one mad... Or you? Idk it don't say who infracted me. I have got some great help from your site in regaurds to a machine shop/experience. 1slowz has a 400hp turbo ls car and a v6 firebird has a hard on for his 98mph trapping car.. Juiceh22 200shot 416 thanks his shop built car thinks he can hang... Kirk wipes his ass with 100$ bills.. Anything else I'm missing?

Ok, I checked, and you have not been infracted for ANYTHING in this thread. Actually, you have not been infracted at all, you got a warning for posting stupid shit in antoher thread. So you did not get infracted for a kitchen thread there champ.

You are missing the fact that now people see you are being a total tool they won't help you, they will tell you to go fuck yourself with a pointed stick.

You are missing the fact that now people see you are being a total tool they won't help you, they will tell you to go fuck yourself with a pointed stick.

He doesnt need help, didnt you see all that experience he has? Dude's a certified mechanical pro.

:lolguy:

1) I was cracking on 10s, n/a and 500whp... you were running 12s... I have ran 10.50s... you have ran 12s... I know I will roast your asshole. I did all this on an untouched drivetrain... you have a built drivetrain and talk about it blowing up if you try to launch... :dumb:

2) Shop built car... LOL. You're talking to someone with more wrench time and engineering in a year, than you will put in your whole life. :dumb:

Want a cookie? You ran a 10 second pass congrats? Any more credentials you want to lay down? Go play need for speed and hit that nawz with your bottle fed car

Ok, I checked, and you have not been infracted for ANYTHING in this thread. Actually, you have not been infracted at all, you got a warning for posting stupid shit in antoher thread. So you did not get infracted for a kitchen thread there champ.

Then they must be warning? Imstock2, the buster both threads in the kitchen

Want a cookie? You ran a 10 second pass congrats? Any more credentials you want to lay down? Go play need for speed and hit that nawz with your bottle fed car

Maybe you should rethink your power adder at this point. You make fun of a little bit of spray but when it comes to bang for your buck nitrous wins hands down and in your case your fucked either way.

Like I said... No care for forum grammar.. If anything it's just another way to get under people's skin, in which I'm all about

Great... you want to annoy people... Sounds like a democrat to me... "I want to be heard and I have a voice SO LISTEN WHILE I ANNOY YOU"

Get help? Look at this thread lol! Your mods send me infractions because they get butt hurt

People get infractions for acting like douchebags... plain and simple...

Trust me... when I was younger and defiant I got a lot of infractions BECAUSE I acted like a douche.

Here we go with the "I act like this so no one expects me to be fast". Well apparently you have been acting like this for awhile since you have got booted off of other websites, and have call out videos on youtube. So why did you act like this even when you didn't have anything fast?

Wow Alex... This is like the first time you posted something in like 10 pages... I'm surprised. And I give no fucks how my online grammar is. I don't get graded for how well I can type or post on a forum site. When one resorts to grammar is useally because they have nothing else to say so they nick pick. Or go find a YouTube video (geeesammy)

I've posted 3 videos in this thread. And to be frank, those have been the only videos to my best recollection that I have posted. If my memory proves correct a solid 35%-45% of your posts include some link to a website with a video.

I find it hilarious that you step into a forum with educated members, who are actually productive to society and actively participating in the discussions taking place. Only to then say you give no fucks when people rag on you for posting this white trash story filled with bad grammar and spelling that is coupled with you bragging about getting X amount of dollars back on a tax return. If it wasn't for the military somehow accepting you, you wouldn't even have half of the stuff you have now, and that's being very generous. You are the guy who finds every last way to squeeze every last penny out of the government assistance and the posts you have made in this forum as a whole completely prove it. The best part about it to me is that you are the exact person that a majority of people (from what I can tell) on this site cannot stand because we bust our ass, get tax increase's to only have some shithead get extra money at the end of the month to only spend it on some the the dumbest shit. For example, a salvage title C6 Corvette with a budget bolt on turbo kit.

I've posted 3 videos in this thread. And to be frank, those have been the only videos to my best recollection that I have posted. If my memory proves correct a solid 35%-45% of your posts include some link to a website with a video.

I find it hilarious that you step into a forum with educated members, who are actually productive to society and actively participating in the discussions taking place. Only to then say you give no fucks when people rag on you for posting this white trash story filled with bad grammar and spelling that is coupled with you bragging about getting X amount of dollars back on a tax return. If it wasn't for the military somehow accepting you, you wouldn't even have half of the stuff you have now, and that's being very generous. You are the guy who finds every last way to squeeze every last penny out of the government assistance and the posts you have made in this forum as a whole completely prove it. The best part about it to me is that you are the exact person that a majority of people (from what I can tell) on this site cannot stand because we bust our ass, get tax increase's to only have some shithead get extra money at the end of the month to only spend it on some the the dumbest shit. For example, a salvage title C6 Corvette with a budget bolt on turbo kit.

+10 for you sir. I think everyone should say this in hopes he will leave:masturboy: