How's your daily hustle?

Miller

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, Miller, I never said you were a 'bad person'. Im sure you do help family/friends/strangers when they need it.. Im making a comment in reference to the story you told... try to think about it objectively, or from the shoes of the dude you were harassing at the dealership?

I didn't necessarily harass him, maybe slightly because of his service. They asked how to make it right because the guy offered me a tire rotation and said his hands were tied. A tire rotation came with my oil change! Plus, the Dodge Rallye and SXT show up in brochures as having been one in the same. They appear as "SXT/Rallye". The lights are standard on the Rallye and optioned on the SXT. So many people have complained that many dealerships are putting the lights on free. I got this information from my dart forum.

Anyway, we're even, I just pass out hates like hot cakes.

Dude, as long as you weren't wearing tassled loafers and crew socks, we're cool.

Well, shit, that's what I said the couch salesman was wearing but I'm a swindler so I can't judge.