Saturday 4/18 - Central Ohio Ride

Relboc

Looking for one, a few, or many, for a ride this Saturday in central Ohio.

Weather Forecast:

30.gif?12122006 Partly Cloudy - High 67/Low 47 - Percip 20%

Plans:

Nothing concrete. Maybe some lunch on the NE side of C-Bus (Gahanna/Easton/Westerville area) followed by a visit to the Yamaha of Columbus grand opening event (Iron Pony) and a central Ohio cruise. Need an Ohio Riders showing at the Pony.

Lunch location and ride route open. Looking like it is going to be a good day to ride! Post up or PM if interested.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for one, a few, or many, for a ride this Saturday in central Ohio.

Weather Forecast:

30.gif?12122006 Partly Cloudy - High 67/Low 47 - Percip 20%

Plans:

Nothing concrete. Maybe some lunch on the NE side of C-Bus (Gahanna/Easton/Westerville area) followed by a visit to the Yamaha of Columbus grand opening event (Iron Pony) and a central Ohio cruise. Need an Ohio Riders showing at the Pony.

Lunch location and ride route open. Looking like it is going to be a good day to ride! Post up or PM if interested.

Come on people lets have a big gathering at the Pony, see if we can get some special OR parking there or something... :D

Im in for the pony event too. Not sure how long I ll stick around, opening night at KC Raceway in Chili, so wanna head down there for the 5k to win Oreily's show.

But I should be riding most or all of the day too. A few things to take care of in the AM and then I think there should be some people meeting to ride.

prolly a stupid question, but what is yamaha of columbus? its at iron pony so its nothing new really....

Yamaha dealership in Iron Pony. Opened this year. Gathering and give-a-ways this weekend. I'm always down for free motorcycle stuff :grin:

They open at 9am. Thinking more like 12-1230. Stick around as long as something is going on. If anyone has a route to ride after, I'm open. Just know it is going to be a nice day to be out.

Yamaha dealership in Iron Pony. Opened this year. Gathering and give-a-ways this weekend. I'm always down for free motorcycle stuff :grin:

Yeah I knew they had like a small dealership in there, but its not really a grand opening..? oh well, a reason to ride and free stuff is good enough for me.