Saturday 4/18 - Central Ohio Ride

Relboc

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I'm new to the forums here, but I would be interested in going. Some of my friends who are not on here will probably come with if that is alright?

Newbies are always welcome :D Head to the introduction section and introduce yourself so we can get to know ya!

I've very interested, but I've got my little one until 3:30, so if someone can mention where all of y ou will be around 4, I can be anywhere!.. I've finally got my licenses after not for 18 yaers!.. Got stopped last year, right at the end of summer and got off with a firm warning, get your licenses!.. So YES SIR!!.. Arrest and impound!!!??? NO THANKS!.. Had to share that, anyways let me know! - L8R T8R - SKIP

Coshocton eh? Consider me there :D What time are you guys starting your ride?
not sure...i'm sure one of them will chime in here soon so we'll keep you updated when we figure things out.

not sure...i'm sure one of them will chime in here soon so we'll keep you updated when we figure things out.

Sounds good, I'll watch the thread closely. I've been dying to ride Coshocton this season...just ask Kawi Kid :p

Ok.....How about a meeting at Iron Pony at 12:30. Maybe hang out until 2PM(ish). Then cruise up 16 (New Albany, Newark, Frazeysburg) to Coshocton. Hang out for a bit, grab some eats, and cruise back.

Chime in if you are going. Doesn't matter how new you are. Plans are up for a tweek if greater thinking prevails.

Ok.....How about a meeting at Iron Pony at 12:30. Maybe hang out until 2PM(ish). Then cruise up 16 (New Albany, Newark, Frazeysburg) to Coshocton. Hang out for a bit, grab some eats, and cruise back.

Chime in if you are going. Doesn't matter how new you are. Plans are up for a tweek if greater thinking prevails.

Count me in, and hopefully 2 of my buddies riding down from mansfield!

That actually sounds pretty decent. Depending on what I get done in the AM might be in with a few extras.

I need to head out to Cosh. sometime soon anyways. Actually I wanna head to New Concord, and hit 83 all the way up to 250 or 30 and head back. I heard thats pretty solid riding.

That sounds like a plan. Either way, im ready for tomorrow!

I'm counting about 14 to show at pony, maybe 12 to ride so far.

Yes, for clarification, meet at IP at 12:30 and head out for ride around 2ish. I had to stop there for a few things today. Parts Unlimited semi setting up as well as other things. Looks like they are planning on a big event. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone. Look for the OR stickers I guess, or the little orange cones and private OR parking area Jester should have for us. :D

Edited by Relboc

I'm counting about 14 to show at pony, maybe 12 to ride so far.

Yes, for clarification, meet at IP at 12:30 and head out for ride around 2ish. I had to stop there for a few things today. Parts Unlimited semi setting up as well as other things. Looks like they are planning on a big event. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone. Look for the OR stickers I guess, or the little orange cones and private OR parking area Jester should have for us. :D

:plus1:see everyone there around 1230-1ish!

I'll be at the Pony, but I have to cage it cause I'm taking my kiddo to Cowlumbus for some things she wants.....I'm gonna ride later but it's me and wifey and I ride cautious with her so I think we'll go solo, but look forward to meeting up with everyone.