Saturday 4/18 - Central Ohio Ride

Relboc

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can break away for a ride Sat for lunch if you guys R out

Ed Venture

Looking for one, a few, or many, for a ride this Saturday in central Ohio.

Weather Forecast:

30.gif?12122006 Partly Cloudy - High 67/Low 47 - Percip 20%

Plans:

Nothing concrete. Maybe some lunch on the NE side of C-Bus (Gahanna/Easton/Westerville area) followed by a visit to the Yamaha of Columbus grand opening event (Iron Pony) and a central Ohio cruise. Need an Ohio Riders showing at the Pony.

Lunch location and ride route open. Looking like it is going to be a good day to ride! Post up or PM if interested.

not sure...i'm sure one of them will chime in here soon so we'll keep you updated when we figure things out.

I'm gonna stop out too but what time?? Whats the consensus on a time guys??

ok so i guess the plan for tomorrow is that when you guys get near coshocton just give me(Nathan) or ron burgundy(Seth) a call and we'll all go get some food and show you guys some roads. My number is 740-610-6740 and seth's number is 740-610-8895.

Got approval to get off work this morning, so I'll head to IP around 1ish and then meet up for the ride over for the evening. No plans for me, so count me in until it starts to get dark. :burnout:

And this time, I won't get home with metal radials showing thru my rear tire!

I'll get to Iron Pony a bit before 1 for the ride; that seems to be the time people have settled on. I'll look for you guys, or at least some bikes parked with OR stickers. Flag me down if you see me and I look lost...I'll be on a blue 650r in black leathers (yeah...full leathers...here's hoping we don't end up standing around in the parking lot for an hour :lol:)

Also, my cell # is 330-603-6786, call/text if anything comes up and plans change or if the ride starts without me :)

I'll get to Iron Pony a bit before 1 for the ride; that seems to be the time people have settled on. I'll look for you guys, or at least some bikes parked with OR stickers. Flag me down if you see me and I look lost...I'll be on a blue 650r in black leathers (yeah...full leathers...here's hoping we don't end up standing around in the parking lot for an hour :lol:)

Also, my cell # is 330-603-6786, call/text if anything comes up and plans change or if the ride starts without me :)

look for me as well please, first time out!

look for me as well please, first time out!

I know your intro post said you're from OSU; if you're near the campus area and wanna ride over with me and Bkizz you can stop by my place around 12:30-12:45, I'm one street east of lane and high. Otherwise we'll keep an eye out for ya at Iron Pony, I'm sure your bike will be really easy to pick out of a crowd :D

Not everyone showed, or we missed a few when we pulled out. Departed with 10. Though we got separated, the ride was nice.

Nice twisties on 79 and 60. Just watch out for puck-ups out that way. The all seem to have bottles or trash or an occasional 2x10 that jumps off a trailer and sticks into the grill of an unsuspecting motorist who was rubbernecking at the bikes resting on the side of the road. He never hit the brakes. Needless to say, we were happy we weren't behind that one. Watching it happen was bad enough.

We wondered where you guys went. We waited up the road for like 10 minutes thinking you all would catch up. Even sent one of us back scouting.

Good day, and thank god for the Sargent seat! Heres a few pics from the day:

Burnout by IP Staff

100_0310b.jpg

Honda Pride

100_0312b.jpg

Ducati Madness

100_0314b.jpg

Leaving party

100_0317b.jpg

Arriving Party+ Coshoctonites

100_0318b.jpg

Different View