gun control attempt here in Ohio

copperhead

(D) As used in this section, "assault weapon" means an automatic firearm that has not been rendered permanently inoperable, a semi-automatic firearm capable of accepting a detachable magazine with the capacity to accept ten or more cartridges, and a semi-automatic firearm with a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept ten or more cartridges.

so if you insert a 10+ round magazine in your gun it magically transforms it into an assault rifle? what the fuck? Or actually, as it states, any weapon "capable" of accepting a 10+ round magazine.. wouldn't that be pretty much any rifle? What a crock of shit.

Actually wouldn't that cover about every handgun as well, aside from most revolvers?

Looks like it.

Again, I don't see this going anywhere, however, this needs to be kept in mind next time we have elections seeing how some of the people behind this represent Columbus.

so if you insert a 10+ round magazine in your gun it magically transforms it into an assault rifle? what the fuck? Or actually, as it states, any weapon "capable" of accepting a 10+ round magazine.. wouldn't that be pretty much any rifle? What a crock of shit.

I guess that means my model 597 Remington .22 is an "assult rifle". :lolguy: :fuckyeah:

Current law in Ohio says that if you install a 31+ round magazine in a semi-auto firearm it becomes equivalent to an "unregistered machinegun" as defined by Ohio law.

Current law in Ohio says that if you install a 31+ round magazine in a semi-auto firearm it becomes equivalent to an "unregistered machinegun" as defined by Ohio law.

Yep, more BS from those in "control", wanna buy some Beta C mags? ;)

I guess the ending will look like what happened in Cali with Dorner....