What Notaries Are Open Late??

mustangman2011

How late? Fifth third is open till 6 now during the week. Some of the 5th thirds in kroger stores are open till 8.

I was finding that the actual notary person him/herself leaves earlier no matter what the hours. I found one bank in my area where the notary lady just happened to stay late that day, like 4.

I was finding that the actual notary person him/herself leaves earlier no matter what the hours. I found one bank in my area where the notary lady just happened to stay late that day, like 4.

4? Damn. Thanks for the heads up. My aunt is a notary so that isn't a problem for me i guess.

Just get it notarized before the buyer gets there? I just did this a month ago with the GTP. Went to the bank, told the guy to notarize it and I filled out my info and left the buyers blank.

Sold car, gave buyer title.

Just get it notarized before the buyer gets there? I just did this a month ago with the GTP. Went to the bank, told the guy to notarize it and I filled out my info and left the buyers blank.

Sold car, gave buyer title.

Technically that's illegal on the notary's part, as it says all above blanks must be filled out before it can be notarized.

But yes, that is the best option esp. if you plan on reselling it.