Cars & Coffee 2013

zeitgeist57

Cars and Coffee 2013  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Cars and Coffee 2013

• FIRE IT UP NOW! Regardless if it's 30 degrees...
    • Wait until the weather improves...possibly later this month?
    • Wait until April...

I vote wait until April.

Unfortunately with my new job I'm low man on shift bid. Worked Saturdays all winter and now I think I'll be stuck working Saturdays for summer.

I will be calling in sick for the first major C&C event. But probably won't make it to many this year.

I say we make a vote for Sundays, since some of us have to work Saturdays!?!

I would have to agree 100%. Last year I didn't have the issue of working on Saturdays. But it seems that is most people's reason of not being able to go.

Depends on who all goes to church in the mornings though I guess.

I worked almost every saturday we had C&C last year and recently changed my schedule to take saturdays off this year, would be a bit of a PITA to call off some sundays for C&C if it were changed. Plus, no need to deal with peoples' church schedules and such on saturdays.

I can't do Sunday. My church schedule is in the mid morning, most races I participate are held on Sundays and, I believe, C&C in general are on Saturdays anyway.

Saturday C&C is perfect for me. C&C in the morning, then a long brunch with family, a few errands to run afterward, and preparing for guest-entertaining or going out with family friends later at night. Hopefully there is a time for napping in between :)