It's starting to fall.....

TTQ B4U

Expect the snow to slowly die in intensity over the next few hours. Light snow will continue until around 4 or 5 AM. After that its pretty much done. Total accums for the metro: 4-6". I am already at 3" here in dublin.

Expect the snow to slowly die in intensity over the next few hours. Light snow will continue until around 4 or 5 AM. After that its pretty much done. Total accums for the metro: 4-6". I am already at 3" here in dublin.

just measured the snow on our patio set at it's at 4" in Dublin.

just measured the snow on our patio set at it's at 4" in Dublin.

Damn. I am at hard and smokey and we have 3" on the nose as of midnight. Picked up .5" in the last 30 minutes. If you are really at 4" you will see 6" by morning.

Damn. I am at hard and smokey and we have 3" on the nose as of midnight. Picked up .5" in the last 30 minutes. If you are really at 4" you will see 6" by morning.

Where at? Those are my old stomping grounds... Lived there from 04-07 and even worked at that grinders for a bit. Lol! That apt complex is the ONLY time I ever got stuck in the snow, damn plows blocked all the cars in.

Where at? Those are my old stomping grounds... Lived there from 04-07 and even worked at that grinders for a bit. Lol! That apt complex is the ONLY time I ever got stuck in the snow, damn plows blocked all the cars in.

Actually a bit south of there in da hood. Never been to that grinders.

okay yeah we have 4" here. damn.

They don't block us in anymore, but the new company is pretty bad about not clearing parking spots that are empty... kinda pointless to have a plowed road when there's 8" where your car's supposed to go.