Diesel Shops/Transmission shops around Central Ohio?

spankis

I've decided I'm not man enough to pull the trans on my truck in my garage. So I'm calling around to get quotes.

So far I've called Rushman Auto Trans, Danny Toops, Firepunk Diesel, and I emailed IPS for a quote since I ordered if from them.

I need a dual disc installed, and it includes a replacement single mass flywheel and upgraded hydraulics. Any other suggestions on local shops worth calling?

Thanks

Check MD Trans up in Delaware by Doc's place. Mark did a once-over on my T18 4-speed...definitely a reputable shop worth your call...

Called them and seemed knowledgeable, but like twice the cost I've been hearing!

HardShift in Johnstown

Hard Shift Transmissions,

12045 Johnstown Utica Road

Johnstown, OH 43031-9562

Phone: (740) 967-2218

Called and talked to Herb, great guy very helpful. It sounds like they're backed up 2 weeks or more though. Good price though we'll see.

Thanks for both suggestions guys.

Goodale transmission off of 5th is another one to look into

Called them as well. Guy was helpful, but was clearly not excited to install somebody else's parts. It would seem he quoted the work accordingly.

Toops is the man! Should get him to efi live your truck, while you're at it.

He gave me a good price, and I may want to discuss a few other things with him. Truck has already been EfiLive-d though, that was done before I was aware of Toops.

Severance's in Somerset

(740) 743-2100

I'll call em thanks.

Abraham Diesel in New Albany 614-563-1918.

Thanks!