New Member from Columbus

Tmarter

Welcome, don't see too many modded Saab's nowadays.

:fa:

Anyway, welcome. My brother just bought an '05 Aero, extremely comfortable and loaded with nifty stuff. I'm willing to bet yours has a bit more go in it.

Thanks everyone for the props and replies. I'll try to get some more pictures up tomorrow... Three cheers for 80 degrees wednesday! Mother nature finally let up :masturboy: looking like some good cruising weather finally!!

Welcome. You might like Cars and Coffee...

Nice, I'll have to give it a look. I think I've heard that name before somewhere...

Welcome, don't see too many modded Saab's nowadays.

Definitely not easy to tune, that's the biggest thing that can turn people away...but it's also nice not seeing them at every other light :gabe:

Whatd it put to the wheels?

Anyway, welcome. My brother just bought an '05 Aero, extremely comfortable and loaded with nifty stuff. I'm willing to bet yours has a bit more go in it.

Haven't made an appointment with IPS for a dyno day yet, but it's feeling a little more like spring outside and that's convincing me to give them a call soon! It's putting down 327bhp/395tq by the tune, compared to 175bhp stock, it's come a long way so far but not quite done yet...

Is that Aero the v6? I know those are powerhouses, and the v6 engine management makes tuning a lot less of a PITA...they're sweet nonetheless. Gotta love those seat warmers in the winter time :thumbup:

You know, not so often does one see a turbo swap Saab during this certain point in time.

True, there's only a handful that do swaps on them from what i've seen on the saab forums the past couple years. Tuning is the biggest thing because the Trionic 8 ECU is a tough nut to crack, but bare bones, it's a turbo on a Cobalt SS engine.

If it had standalone, I'd take the intake manifold, blower and necessary pullies off the SS and bolt it right up, slap a 35r on and twincharge the sucker! :lolguy:

Is that Aero the v6? I know those are powerhouses, and the v6 engine management makes tuning a lot less of a PITA...they're sweet nonetheless. Gotta love those seat warmers in the winter time :thumbup:

It's the four. Oddly enough, his does not have the heaters. The one thing I told him to make sure he has.