Evo 9 Question

FourString

I know this is random, but does anyone know where to find a listing of how many EVOs were brought over with certain options? More specifically, the ones with aluminum hood, roof, and front fender options.

A few people on EvolutionM.net have conflicting arguments, but nothing official.

I know this is random, but does anyone know where to find a listing of how many EVOs were brought over with certain options? More specifically, the ones with aluminum hood, roof, and front fender options.

A few people on EvolutionM.net have conflicting arguments, but nothing official.

The RS would be the rarest. There were right around 2000 of the brought over. And those have the aluminum parts and roll up windows.

The MR and SE also have aluminum parts.

Okay. I thought maybe there was some rare combo that I wasn't aware of.

I would guess the SSL or the MR SE would be rare, but I have no idea how many of them ever made.

As far as all the USDM EVOs go, the '04 RS would be the rarest. There were less than one thousand of them ever made.

Really? I had an evo IX RS and the dealer told me two thousands. I should never sold that car. I had the most fun with that car.

They were mistaken. In fact, I want one myself. Only two IX RSs have ran through ANY manheim auction in the whole US within the past year. I just happened to miss both of them.

Next time I see one running through, I will be bidding for sure.

They were mistaken. In fact, I want one myself. Only two IX RSs have ran through ANY manheim auction in the whole US within the past year. I just happened to miss both of them.

Next time I see one running through, I will be bidding for sure.

What's are they going for at Mannheim?

I sold mine for $20k with 38k miles, that was about five years ago. I ran 11.01 on stock turbo and engine.

What's are they going for at Mannheim?

I sold mine for $20k with 38k miles, that was about five years ago. I ran 11.01 on stock turbo and engine.

The only two that have sold brought 18k with 4x,000 miles

Can you keep an eye on one for me too? I'll take an SE too if you ever come across one.

Sorry, didn't see this last night.

Sure can. SE is actually quite more common.

Thanks for the info, gentlemen.

No problem. Sorry to take it off rail quite a bit, lol.