My brother in the news the other week.

V8 Beast

I just love how they added the "in fear of retaliation" line after he told them I don't give damn if they see my face. In other news, the week before that they interviewed me when my neighbor was part of that bath salt ring. My part got edited out :(

Two things stand out to me. First, he found them and then parked across the street and flagged down a passing cop instead of approaching them. Very good decision. Second, check out the scUM fan. Nice face tats boss. Have fun in jail.

Two things stand out to me. First, he found them and then parked across the street and flagged down a passing cop instead of approaching them. Very good decision. Second, check out the scUM fan. Nice face tats boss. Have fun in jail.

Even though he had a gun, is 6'5 300lbs's, trained in hand to hand combat, and is typically a hot head... he still called the cops. I am extremely proud of him for that.

Even though he had a gun, is 6'5 300lbs's, trained in hand to hand combat, and is typically a hot head... he still called the cops. I am extremely proud of him for that.

I'm not doubting his abilities, just glad that he didn't put himself into a bad situation. At the time he had no idea what those guys could have had. Definitely the right call.

I just love how they added the "in fear of retaliation" line after he told them I don't give damn if they see my face. In other news, the week before that they interviewed me when my neighbor was part of that bath salt ring. My part got edited out :(

Haha. Yet they gave his full name and the area where he lives. Media...lol.

I'm not doubting his abilities, just glad that he didn't put himself into a bad situation. At the time he had no idea what those guys could have had. Definitely the right call.

I know, I was just giving background info for the story lol.

P.S.I meant 6'5'' 265 pounds.