looking for used tires

The_buster

I am in need of 2 used tires, 215 75r15 are whats on it right now tire companies list 205 60r15 for it. I would like to spend no more than 25-30 each. The steel belts on the maximas front tires are showing through and i have a crazy wobble from 35mph on. Thanks!

Steves used tired off westerville road go see what they have.

You can drive down main st in whitehall, there are like 5 used tire places. They typically are not the cheapest places to get them. But you can haggle.

I am in need of 2 used tires, 215 75r15 are whats on it right now tire companies list 205 60r15 for it. I would like to spend no more than 25-30 each. The steel belts on the maximas front tires are showing through and i have a crazy wobble from 35mph on. Thanks!

SERIOUSLY?

what about it? thats using tax return were getting because of the kids. if i can find decent used tires for cheap why buy new ones? My tires have nothing to do with the disney trip.. cheapest new tires I have found are 133 at Mr. Tire, everywhere else is 200+. The hours at work haven't been consistently good enough for that. Our DM wants all part time employees to have >20 hrs a week to make his bonus. Me making 8.94 an hour is barely worth my time.....

Anyway... Why link to something that is completely different and not necessary?

DUDE you can buy a set of 4 Brand new tires for less then 400$ easy.

you truly are a idiot if your putting your family in danger driving around in that POS.If you have the means to get it, If you don't then stop driving it and take the bus!

WE HAVE ANOTHER CAR!!!! this is my car for back and forth to work no kids in it at all. and if I had 400 I would get new tires!

I think the point they are trying to make, is that if you don't have $400 to spend on new tires. You probably shouldn't be considering an expensive trip to Disney World. I could be reading to far into it though...

It's one thing to just be a cheap ass whom likes to be frugal everywhere possible (I'm a cheap ass). It's completely different if you can't afford something that most people would consider a necessity. Just my .02

the disney trip is a completely different set of funds. Its money we wouldn't get if we didn't have kids, so were using it on the kids. I've been driving the crv when she doesn't need it, but she is getting ready to go back to school in a few weeks.

doesn't matter where the funds are from. Use the return to take care of daily necessities so your more stable or even use some of it to pay off student loans if your wife is using those. Blowing it on a trip you can't afford will have you right back making the same I have no money post a year from now.

I work at Tire Discounters in Marysville. Here's what we can do. I suggest calling and seeing if they're in stock before if you're interested.

$293.10 for 4 tires. $64.99 each installed.

Based off the website. (We're closed on Sundays)

Westlake SP06 205/60R15 91H

What you get.

Mounting and Installation

Lifetime Tire Rotation

Lifetime Tire Balancing

Lifetime Rubber Valve Stems

Lifetime Nitrogen Inflation

Lifetime Wheel Weights

Precision Hand-Torquing

Expert TPMS Service

Free Alignment (With Four Tires)

I work at Tire Discounters in Marysville. Here's what we can do. I suggest calling and seeing if they're in stock before if you're interested.

$293.10 for 4 tires. $64.99 each installed.

Based off the website. (We're closed on Sundays)

Westlake SP06 205/60R15 91H

What you get.

Mounting and Installation

Lifetime Tire Rotation

Lifetime Tire Balancing

Lifetime Rubber Valve Stems

Lifetime Nitrogen Inflation

Lifetime Wheel Weights

Precision Hand-Torquing

Expert TPMS Service

Free Alignment (With Four Tires)

I appreciate this, but like I said I cant afford new ones. thanks though.

• Downvote 1

I appreciate this, but like I said I cant afford new ones. thanks though.

:lol: then you need to sell that pos and keep that "money" for when your other pos breaks so then you can "afford" to maintain the bare necessities for a car... TIRES.

People have posted here there are plenty of used tire shops. I advise you find one

So what happens if your tires blow out, you get into an accident and you're kids are in the car causing them to get hurt? What's the difference between a disney trip for your kids and keeping your kids safe in your POS ride?

So what happens if your tires blow out, you get into an accident and you're kids are in the car causing them to get hurt? What's the difference between a disney trip for your kids and keeping your kids safe in your POS ride?

GTFO with your common sense!! DIFFERENT FUNDS!!

The point is, learn proper money management and PRIORITIES before spending money on shit you don't need.