Those $20 front bike stands

danballa

Hey everyone,

Went down there last night to pick myself up a stand since they dont quality for free shipping, and someone said shipping was like $20 for them. I was thinking on the way down there, that I might as well pick up some extra since I was in my cage. I have 1 red stand, and 7 silver stands. $21 each (tax) I'm not making anything off of this, just trying to help others out. I live in Marysville, but can meet in Dublin, Delaware, Marion, and Galion. If several people are interested, I can meet you all at once at QS&L.

They are in big boxez, better bring a cage. Seem to be pretty solid stands, and very easy to use as well. http://www.oncycles.com/catalog.asp?department=standsjackslifts&product=1106

For the record...if anyone plans on going down there on thier own..I drove right by it, twice...so keep a Close eye out. They also seem Really cool down there. I just showed up, I didn't order ahead or anything. It's not really a Brick and Mortar type of shop from what I saw, but they helped me out, and helped me load them too. Great guys down there.

Post on here, or send me a PM if you guys are interested.

Edited by danballa

Yeah, I only have front stands. The cheapest rear stands were $75.

Dublin is great for me if that works for everyone...I'm available pretty much whenever...so just set up a time, and i'll head down there. Just give me a day notice.

Sorry for the confusion, I don't have any extras. Another person in this thread or the other thread on these picked up some extras and is selling them for $21 a piece. You can check them out at http://www.oncycles.com/. I believe they charge $20 for shipping but if you are near the east side of columbus they are located right outside of the 270 loop off of broad street.

Hey,

I'm the one selling them. Sorry, I took a leave of absence. I live in Marysville, or I will be in Dublin during the day this week. Thurs. I have a couple appts. so times are questionable. I usually meet people at Roush Hardware if you are interested in picking a stand up. They are pretty good sized, so unless you have a lot of bungees, you should plan on bringing 4 wheels. I still have both colors. Send me a PM with when and where you would like to meet.

Thursday is good. I know i'll be free from 11:30 to 12:30 so how about just meeting there at Noon? Just look for a black suburban, and that will be me. Pic of it is below. Should be easy to find. 614-571-8036 if any problems come up.

DSCN0828.jpg

These are cycle cat front stands. They lift from the bottom of the forks. I'm told they don't work with newer busa's I picked one of these up last week. Fantastic deal. Much nicer than the generic $40 ones you can usually by. Alfred from oncycles said they originally sold these for $185 and actually cost them $85 to make. Take that for what it's worth.

Ya been using my since mid march and these are awesome. My 1 caster wheel locked for a few weeks but I hit it on the ground and it seems to be spinning fine now.

Not to mention the removable handle is nice so you dont trip and eat shit when working on the bike.