Need a few new mattresses... Any suggestions?

Bam

Going to be purchasing 3 new mattresses this week and figured I'd ask to see where people had good luck or if anyone worked anywhere. I don't think I have to replace the box springs and can handle pickup.

Thanks

Just bought a brand new stearns and foster and I love it. There is a mattress place on the corner of mcnaughten and main st in the tj max shopping center. Super cool guy owns it and sells them at a DEEP discount. They are legit mattresses.

I have a super soft king set you can have, moving to a new house and it already has a bed.

PM'd.

And thanks to everyone else that posted, I will be making some calls this week hoping to have something for when we move next weekend.

I just bought one of the off brands on overstock. Figured for 600 bucks a 10 year warranty on a king size memory gel foam mattress should be worth it. I haven't slept on it yet as its just sitting in my house till I get home but what the heck its either a really good deal or an ok one. Free delivery took about 32 hours, even though they said it would be a week.

Ive been sleeping on used mattresses my whole life so to me it'll probably be great.

Figured I'd add some closure here.

Picking up 3 new beds on Saturday from the mattress firm at Easton. Feel like I got a great deal and Justin worked with me the entire time. They have a 100 day sleep satisfaction so I will definitely update in a couple months as to how were doing. These are my first mattresses I've purchased so hoping for the best.

Figured I'd add some closure here.

Picking up 3 new beds on Saturday from the mattress firm at Easton. Feel like I got a great deal and Justin worked with me the entire time. They have a 100 day sleep satisfaction so I will definitely update in a couple months as to how were doing. These are my first mattresses I've purchased so hoping for the best.

The wife and I went there and our new mattress was going to be just over 2k for a queen. We teach next to the mattress place on mcnaughten and main st. We saved over 1500 and bought the exact same mattress brand new and free delivery. Before you commit I highly suggest checking It out

Just bought a brand new stearns and foster and I love it. There is a mattress place on the corner of mcnaughten and main st in the tj max shopping center. Super cool guy owns it and sells them at a DEEP discount. They are legit mattresses.

Yep we bought the same from the same place, saved thousands

I bought my matress from Mack's on sawmill I got a 3500$ Matress for around 700 deleveried because the matress had a scuff mark on the side. There Scratch and dent stuff is really nice and the staff weren't like the other matress places I visted (See Used Car Salesmen).

Buying A matress is like buying a car. If you go to a retail place you can always get them to move on the price. Macks on the other hand will not budge ont here price when buying scratch and dent. I did get them toss in free deliever and setup.

http://www.mackmattressoutlet.com/

I can always turn people over to people I know that still work in mattress sales at Mattress Firm. You know people calling it like a used Car sales it is close to the same way they get paid. It is a lot of people playing house and it can get old quick with people not coming out and giving real budgets up front. The best thing to do is deal with one person and be honest and there is room to deal, but don't be an ass about it and it really goes a long way. I feel you get what you pay for and I sleep on a Tempur-pedic Cloud Luxe Adjustable King, but not everyone can swing that kinda price tag. If you can't I would look into Sealy or the Sterns & Foster only due to the last few lines of Simmons haven't held up very well. If anyone needs help I can give you free advice from selling them for years with little to no returns.

• 2 weeks later...