My bike turned 20 today! (thousand that is)

smashweights

congratz!! now when you go to sell it everyone thinks its got way high miles and worn out and will lowball you all day long :broke:

haha yeah, but even if i can get that $4k ppl are tellin you to sell yours for, i will have sold it for more than i paid for it ;) but yeah, i know what you mean. for how "bulletproof" the mechanics always say these are, everyone seems to think 20k miles is a death sentence. pshhh i'll keep it as long a i can.

haha yeah, but even if i can get that $4k ppl are tellin you to sell yours for, i will have sold it for more than i paid for it ;) but yeah, i know what you mean. for how "bulletproof" the mechanics always say these are, everyone seems to think 20k miles is a death sentence. pshhh i'll keep it as long a i can.

ride it till the wheels fall off.... :D I just rolled another 200 on mine, now I'm up to 12,200.... I'm gonna hit at least 20 k this year....

ride it till the wheels fall off.... :D I just rolled another 200 on mine, now I'm up to 12,200.... I'm gonna hit at least 20 k this year....

I plan on it. i love the bike, great ride, looks awesome, everyone likes it. Never had a single problem with it, which is kinda surprising considering it had clearly been down pretty hard when i got it.

plus that's the advantage of a nothing but black bike instead of colors/designs. it's a lot harder to go out of style.

I plan on it. i love the bike, great ride, looks awesome, everyone likes it. Never had a single problem with it, which is kinda surprising considering it had clearly been down pretty hard when i got it.

plus that's the advantage of a nothing but black bike instead of colors/designs. it's a lot harder to go out of style.

sometimes the survivors are the best ones to have....:cool:

My Gix had 25k on it and still ran like a champ. Change the oil and keep up on maintenance and you're golden. Congrats!

thanks! i do all my own maintenance on the bike and (surprisingly) that has worked out well for me. I'm not mechanically inclined at all but i've always felt working on my bike was really easy.

The Monster rolled 20k yesterday' date=' too. WOOT!

Now I have to replace the belts, adjust the valves, sync the throttle bodies, service the forks and shock...

un-WOOT! (sad face)[/quote']

lol maintenance sad face...

that just reminded me to check my manual and see what i need to service...

holy crap man, ive already put 1174 miles from about 3 weekends of riding this season already.. do u not have any time to ride or something?

in the april thru october i spend 95% of my time down at the lake..which is when we can ride our bikes..i cruise it around here and there on sat sun mornings mostly..