Cummins Announcement today.

Berto

XBL expired, don't play in the summer. Probably see me on the next COD release, getting ready to pre-order.

You going to the next gen xbox this winter or hanging out for a while with the 360?

Saw the news articles and thought of ya, Berto...I remember someone hinting at this possibly, maybe, could be in the future...:ninja::)

Given the traction Nissan's had recently, I think this will be a home run, provided the next-gen Titan at least meets expectations. WOULD LOVE TO SEE A STICK SHIFT OPTION BEHIND DAT 5.0L...

so Nissan is getting the turbo V8 diesel and Dodge is getting the I6 turbo diesel still? sounds like there will be rustled jimmies

Nah, doubtful there will be any rustling. The V8 is 5.0L with 300ish HP and 500ish TQ, the I6 in the HD rams is 6.7L with 400ish HP and 800ish TQ :).

It could be argued that the mall crawling diesel truck buyers might be drawn to the Nissan, for those that don't need to tow 20k pounds. I imagine there is a pretty reasonable market for a half-ton diesel truck though, and I can see the American diesel / Jap truck combo even drawing in some loyal domestic buyers.

If they put the cummins in these things though

http://l.yimg.com/lj/api/res/1.2/0GvB1eox5YHZxFDs_CDLMw--/YXBwaWQ9eWF1dG9zO2g9MjIxO3c9NDQxO2ZpPWZpbGw7cHhvZmY9NTA7cHlvZmY9MDs-/http://l.yimg.com/dv/aic/nissan_truck_nv_cargo_van_2500_standard_roof_sv_v8_2013

I could see it being a huge homerun, since the diesel GM and Ford full size fans have been gone for a while.

WOULD LOVE TO SEE A STICK SHIFT OPTION BEHIND DAT 5.0L...

Me too Clay, but don't get your hopes up. I understand manual trans sales have been steadily declining for the past few years in Ram HD trucks, and there have been hints about them discontinuing them.