Who is planning on attending the Sept track rental?

Cordell

1. bought a spot

2. dug some shit up in my basement

3. going to tune up the car a bit

4. in good old CR fasion I'm calling everyone out

So even after I help out my friends with their cars, Anthony, Wagner, I intend on being the fastest CR mod or admin there.

Wagner, want to wager which car I go faster in, mine or yours?

Anthony, want to see who can go faster on a 10 bolt? You have yet to beat me in a heads up race anyway. Want to try again?

BC, are you going to show up?

I'm sure I'll get booted anyway for not having a bar, but I'm taking all comers.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm planning on coming out with a new setup in the car.... If you want some :D

Well that would be fine and all, but unless I get to unhook your boost controller and put a 1 pound spring in the wastegate I don't think that'll be very interesting.

:fuckyeah:

That is no kind of answer. Can I put the car on kill and see what happens? That is pretty much what I plan on doing. I'm ready to build another drivetrain but this one still works :lol:

Well that would be fine and all, but unless I get to unhook your boost controller and put a 1 pound spring in the wastegate I don't think that'll be very interesting.

That is no kind of answer. Can I put the car on kill and see what happens? That is pretty much what I plan on doing. I'm ready to build another drivetrain but this one still works :lol:

Put my car on kill? We are going to dial up the fuck you tune up and let it eat.

I'm pretty new to going "fast", does anyone know or have a link to when you need a jacket and or suit and also is any dot/ snell helmet ok or is there a rating that it needs to meet? I see the times and speed for a cage etc but no specifics. Just want to make sure I have what I need and it's correct

I'm pretty new to going "fast", does anyone know or have a link to when you need a jacket and or suit and also is any dot/ snell helmet ok or is there a rating that it needs to meet? I see the times and speed for a cage etc but no specifics. Just want to make sure I have what I need and it's correct

There are a few posts about it in past track days. 13.99 or quicker will require a helmet a basic element would be fine they only get a finicky when you're on a motorcycle pretty much. You want me to jacket or anything like that unless you're going really fast and no offense but I don't think I've read about anything you have that's gonna need that equipment

Put my car on kill? We are going to dial up the fuck you tune up and let it eat.

:fuckyeah:

sadly I will not be attending this event so I can't make my annual slow ass pass or sweet burnout fml.

Hook your nitrous up to my car and ill race ya lol

There are a few posts about it in past track days. 13.99 or quicker will require a helmet a basic element would be fine they only get a finicky when you're on a motorcycle pretty much. You want me to jacket or anything like that unless you're going really fast and no offense but I don't think I've read about anything you have that's gonna need that.

If all goes correct I should make a 10 second pass in the notch. It has a cage etc. I read the track day stuff already, but there was no mention of a jacket etc

If all goes correct I should make a 10 second pass in the notch. It has a cage etc. I read the track day stuff already, but there was no mention of a jacket etc

You will need to look up the NHRA rules, but I'm pretty sure you will need a jacket, brain bucket, and belts that are all up to date.

If you aren't driving over the crank at half track or the starting line you aren't trying hard enough.

You will need to look up the NHRA rules, but I'm pretty sure you will need a jacket, brain bucket, and belts that are all up to date.

10's needs a jacket and belts for sure.

For all 10.00 to 13.99 closed-bodied cars, either an open-face or a

full-face Snell M2000, M2005, M2010, K2005, SA2000, SA2005,

SA2010, SFI 31.1A, 31.1/2005, 31.2A, 41.1A, 41.1/2005, or 41.2A

helmet with or without a shield is mandatory. For all 9.99 and quicker closed-bodied cars, a full-face Snell M2000,

M2005, M2010, K2005, SA2000, SA2005, SA2010, SFI 31.2A, or

41.2A helmet mandatory; shield permitted (goggles prohibited).10.00 (*6.40) to 13.99 (*8.59); all E.T. non-OEM supercharged,

non-OEM turbocharged, or nitrous-equipped cars with an OEM or

.024-inch steel firewall: Jacket meeting SFI Spec 3.2A/1 mandatory.

10.00 (*6.40) to 13.99 (*8.59); all E.T. supercharged,

turbocharged, or nitrous-equipped cars without a full OEM or

.024-inch steel firewall: Jacket meeting SFI Spec 3.2A/5 and

gloves meeting SFI Spec 3.3/1 mandatory.9.99 (*6.39) to 7.50 (*4.50) closed-bodied vehicles without an

OEM or full .024-inch steel firewall with nitrous oxide,

supercharger, or turbocharger(s): Jacket and pants meeting SFI

Spec 3.2A/15, gloves meeting SFI Spec 3.3/5, and shoes or boots

meeting SFI Spec 3.3/5 mandatory.

10.00 (*6.40) to 11.49 (*7.35); all E.T. naturally aspirated, OEM

supercharged, or OEM turbocharged with a full OEM or .024-

inch steel firewall: Jacket meeting SFI Spec 3.2A/1 mandatory.

9.99 (*6.39) to 7.50 (*4.50 ) or any vehicle exceeding 135 mph:

Jacket and pants meeting SFI Spec 3.2A/5 and gloves meeting SFI

Spec 3.3/1 mandatory, except as noted above.

Sorry so as I read that you will only need a jacket if boosted or faster than 135mph. But anything faster than a 13.99 needs a helmet. Thanks for the info

Helmet and long pants/jeans. Get a Jegs jacket just in case. It's like $70 and you will need it eventually.