Need a dent dude

Mojoe

The FD and the Subie have a 3 minor dings that I would like popped out. I would prefer someone who is able to work at my place. I have plenty of shop space at the house, about 15 minutes from Easton. Evenings or this weekend would be best. let me know what works for you.

Thanks

Thanks for all the great support and positive feedback! Got Joe's PM and we are going to coordinate a day (a Saturday) in October as a dent day. Prices will be discounted for everyone there plus discounts for multiple dents. Cash is king of course. Sorry, I don't do credit or debit. Looking forward to helping everyone get their rides back to 100%

Thanks for all the great support and positive feedback! Got Joe's PM and we are going to coordinate a day (a Saturday) in October as a dent day. Prices will be discounted for everyone there plus discounts for multiple dents. Cash is king of course. Sorry, I don't do credit or debit. Looking forward to helping everyone get their rides back to 100%

Likely in for this. Keep us posted.