If you could get any car you wanted, what would you get?

Green Bastard

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff66/naborgia/E8022400-9DFD-411A-A115-6BC0607ACB37-1240-00000093DBFCF49B_zpsf3840fae.jpg

Shit, those aren't even that hard to obtain. That's on my "cars I might realistically buy in the next 5 years" list.

Don't they have nightmarish problems with Carbon deposits in the Secondary Air Injection? Like anywhere from $2700-$8000 to fix?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
^^^

Blown/turbo?/nitrous combo. Hmm

That car ever go down the strip?

Yep. Twin everything. It did not go down the strip though(had valve springs for rear "suspension"), it was basically the car that started the whole pro street scene though.

http://bangshift.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Pro-Street-Dobbertin-j2000a1.jpg

What's up with that wheel gap in the rear?

Probably that rough road.

My Elise and esprit would both look like that if parked on anything that wasn't completely flat. Had one of the front tires lift on both cars while pulling out of my driveway too, stiff shit buckets

Boss.

And they seem to be had for cheap (relatively speaking).

The costs if something happens to that motor are insane, not to mention it seems 90% of the ones that get rebuilt blow up again. This is why I stayed away from the V8 TT and opted for the S4.

Realistic car that I will own: Ferrari 355 Challenge-Ariel Atom

Unrealistic car: Ferrari F40-Ford GT

This

Those cars are hideous, I get the performance they offer but I would want something that would bring me to the garage just to stare at it occasionally. I have the same feelings towards the GTR, they offer great performance and I would seriously drop the money on one if they didnt look like a bloated maxima

Those cars are hideous, I get the performance they offer but I would want something that would bring me to the garage just to stare at it occasionally. I have the same feelings towards the GTR, they offer great performance and I would seriously drop the money on one if they didnt look like a bloated maxima

They look far better in person. I do agree sometimes they look hideous. That "just stare at" type car is the Aventador for me. I walked by a yellow one at the carshow 20 times.