If you could get any car you wanted, what would you get?

Green Bastard

They look far better in person. I do agree sometimes they look hideous. That "just stare at" type car is the Aventador for me. I walked by a yellow one at the carshow 20 times.

I see this a fair amount, Looks and sounds awesome in person

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1212/4798801/20553832/406260185.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look far better in person. I do agree sometimes they look hideous. That "just stare at" type car is the Aventador for me. I walked by a yellow one at the carshow 20 times.

This. The Veyron doesn't look great at all in pics IMO, but the 2 I've seen in person (both Grandsport's) look AMAZING. First one I saw was in an exotic car dealership in Berlin, Germany, and the Veyron stands out by far the most.

I'd take an F40LM as my ultimate dream car, with a Ford GT being a more realistic/attainable choice somewhere down the road. For an all around more useable car I'd love to own a Lemans Blue Skyline R33 GTR V-Spec at some point, especially since they're the only "legal" to import Skyline GTR of the past 25 years. That, and a Bright Purple Metallic '98 Trans Am.