Fall 2013 Track Day Pictures

wagner

That dragster was my dads Comp Eliminator car as of a few months ago, just sold it. I've been seeing posts that it blew the motor up and oild down the track?

There were two dragsters there. I only saw pics of yours. It was the blown alcohol car that shut the track down. The orange and blue dragster was fine. Seems like most of their problems were logistical and learning to drive the car. I only saw 1 pass they made and they couldn't seem to get the car to do a burnout.

There were two dragsters there. I only saw pics of yours. It was the blown alcohol car that shut the track down. The orange and blue dragster was fine. Seems like most of their problems were logistical and learning to drive the car. I only saw 1 pass they made and they couldn't seem to get the car to do a burnout.

Good to hear, I assume they were making passes to get their license. Anyway great pictures!

• 3 weeks later...
Now that the crazy has died down, a little, any ETA on the videos?

I'm going to try and start on those next week. I still have 2 articles to write for print magazines (both have to be close to 5,000 words) and we have the Import vs. Domestic race coming up.

I could just throw something together to get it up OR I could take some time and try to take things to the next level.

I'm going to try and start on those next week. I still have 2 articles to write for print magazines (both have to be close to 5,000 words) and we have the Import vs. Domestic race coming up.

I could just throw something together to get it up OR I could take some time and try to take things to the next level.

I want a nice video for sure. Any way you could send me a short clip of my 10.76 pass if it's on there?