College Football Thread v2.0

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it should totally be a night game. They should have switched that shit. They play at the same field that the Seahawks play at?

Nah, they've got their own place. 5th oldest stadium in the country. Just got some new stuff for this season though. They did play where the Seahawks play last season during the bulk of the renovations.

How about Big Game Bob striking again? Stoops has to be on his last leg at Oklahoma, yeah they win around 10 games a year, but man every year he blows a big game.

I also hope Missouri can hold Georgia off, I have been watching this game mainly and it's been a pretty good one.

Maybe it's so it'll turn into a night game by games end? Or maybe so fans can experience homecoming festivities on campus? I think 1pm is also a weird start time yet Oregon/Washington are kicking off then

I think when they played OSU at an odd time last year they said its because they can catch a major viewership with people tuning out of the 330 games and getting prepped for the 8pm games

LOL Georgia.

Wait, I'm sure it's because of all Georgia's injuries and the fact that it's the SEC. Georgia will probably remain in the top 10.

LOL Oklahoma

Oklahoma's quarterback would probably be a backup at Groveport Madison.

LOL Arkansas

I hope Bret's enjoying his decision to move to the SEC. Fatass.

LOL Georgia.

Wait, I'm sure it's because of all Georgia's injuries and the fact that it's the SEC. Georgia will probably remain in the top 10.

LOL Oklahoma

LOL Arkansas

I snickered.

Couple questionable calls so far in the Washington/Oregon game already. Oregon kid fumbles the ball out of the end zone and ruled down, then Washington looks like they stop Oregon on 4 & inches at the 1 foot line, forward motion stopped, refs don't blow whistle, give Oregon the TD

LOL Georgia.

This will be used as an excuse, wait and see. They will prob move no further than 15th

LOL Oklahoma

Big Game Bob strikes again!

LOL Arkansas

I hate that guy too

Agreed

NW is going to get pounded to death by Wisconsin.

NW is going to throw for 500 yards against them...44-38 type game wouldn't surprise me

Not sure why you think NW is going to double their average passing total...

Umm prob cause they lit up OSU's secondary which I feel is better than Wisconsins, 500 was a random number I threw out there. I do see them lighting up Wisky's pass defense though.

Wisconsin 35

Northwestern 6

Wisconsin - 286 rushing yards

Northwestern - 197 passing yards

:gabe:

Wisconsin 35

Northwestern 6

Wisconsin - 286 rushing yards

Northwestern - 197 passing yards

:gabe:

:no: lol

Upset Saturday lives on!!! I was really hoping Clemson and Oregon would hav went down yesterday. Never even thought Stanford would lose to Utah. Missouri moves up 11 spots in the AP poll? Seems like a big ass jump for beating a team that was missing half of it's offensive starters. SEC love brah!