College Football Thread v2.0

Dr. Pomade

Why would he leave? What's he going to do? Declare for the draft and be a 4th-5th round pick? While he has improved a lot since last year, I really don't see him being anything above that. I honestly think right now outside of Roby (whos stock has prob dropped him to 2nd round), Hyde is the highest draft pick OSU has an he'll prob go 3rd round just because rb isn't a commodity for NFL teams any more.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Biddles story might have some substance unless Grant has some other injury? I wonder who the other backers will be, Joe Berger, Jamal Marcus, Trey Johnson?

They said grant will dress. Starters are cam Williams and Joe burger

I am hoping to see 60+ on the score board by end of the game

;) I won't talk too much shit about the defense today, I think the loss of 2 starting backers played a role in todays performance. I was saddened to see the special teams give up a return for TD.

Braxton had an awful looking day throwing the ball. Luckily he was great with his legs.

Hyde is an absolute monster, now over 900 yards on the season. Imagine his stats had he played the first 4 games (FAMU he had 5 carries)

"Eleven Warriors ‏ @ 11W 3m

Goodness. Ryan Shazier may have recorded the quietest 16-tackle performance ever. 1.5 sacks and 3.5 TFL, too."

^^ This is so true, I had no idea he had that many tackles

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing

This MSU - Nebraska game is good.

Michigan State's defense isn't that good, based on what I've seen today.

Hyde would be in Heisman discussion if he played first 3 games, IMO. He had a Heisman-like performance today. I heart him.

I still hate Illinois. LJ, I was bitching all game about how I hate their stupid stadium. It's always cold and fucking windy there. Shit's weak.

Rece Davis annoyed me today in the post-game. Said that Ohio State should be penalized for giving up 35 points. Then he said "Florida State hasn't had any problems this year." Uhh didn't they have some problems with BC??

Hyde would be in Heisman discussion if he played first 3 games, IMO. He had a Heisman-like performance today. I heart him.

I still hate Illinois. LJ, I was bitching all game about how I hate their stupid stadium. It's always cold and fucking windy there. Shit's weak.

Rece Davis annoyed me today in the post-game. Said that Ohio State should be penalized for giving up 35 points. Then he said "Florida State hasn't had any problems this year." Uhh didn't they have some problems with BC??

I was really praying that Lou Holtz took his under the desk whiskey bottle and smashed in on mark may's fat face. It really is painfully clear the agenda Mark May and ESPN has against the big 10 and OSU.

Then having to listen to Brian Greaseball and his bullshit during the game was just painful.

Wags, I'm totally with you. I was livid with how it seemed like Griese and his cohort kept bringing up the whole "Ohio State should drop in polls" topic. OKAY WE GET IT GUYS YOU WANT OHIO STATE TO DROP IN THE POLLS YOU CAN STOP BEING TRANSPARENT NOW.

Ohio State goes on road, drops 60 on a team, and people talk about how far they should drop in the polls. WTF is wrong with college football?

Wags, I'm totally with you. I was livid with how it seemed like Griese and his cohort kept bringing up the whole "Ohio State should drop in polls" topic. OKAY WE GET IT GUYS YOU WANT OHIO STATE TO DROP IN THE POLLS YOU CAN STOP BEING TRANSPARENT NOW.

Ohio State goes on road, drops 60 on a team, and people talk about how far they should drop in the polls. WTF is wrong with college football?

Everything