THIS IS DISGUSTING -- how did this happen and Photos are GRAPHIC

james66

it's from a kz 1000 nitro drag bike, and it's my leg I get a skin graft may 7 and I hope it gose good, if not I willl lose my leg above my knee this will be the 2 time to try the graft I been off my feet for 7 months now, it happen august 1984 and 7 months ago it open up with a infection so I hope the doctor fix's it so i'm on here all the time later james

it's from a kz 1000 nitro drag bike, and it's my leg I get a skin graft may 7 and I hope it gose good, if not I willl lose my leg above my knee this will be the 2 time to try the graft I been off my feet for 7 months now, it happen august 1984 and 7 months ago it open up with a infection so I hope the doctor fix's it so i'm on here all the time later james

damn bro best of luck and wishes

WOW that is bad i'm glad mine not that bad but I did have my share of bad i spent 2 months in the hospatial with infection it was called MRSA infection is caused by Staphylococcus aureus bacteria — often called "staph." MRSA stands for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. It's a strain of staph that's resistant to the broad-spectrum antibiotics commonly used to treat it. MRSA can be fatal i hope i get back up and walking after may 7. sorry about all the post on name this bike was just looking for something to do and have fun doing it later james