College Football Thread v3.0

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 50? Are you serious right now or trolling?

You're the one trolling. MSU against 4 top 50 rushing teams have given up an average of 104 ypg and a total of 4 rushing TD

5th in the country means shit when you have played a bunch of shit teams all season long. OSU was exposed yesterday and if it wasn't for that horrible 2 point try at the end I'm willing to bet they would have lost in OT.

My day yesterday would have been awesome watching bama and OSU go down. One did now I have to wait a week to watch the other one go down.

I'm strongly doubting OSU will go down next weekend. Michigan is ALWAYS a completely different team when they play OSU, and while OSU made obvious mistakes, they still pulled off the win which is what matters. Also, if not for the SEC praise, Michigan State would be and deserves to be a top 10 team. When we played Northwestern they were a top 20 team, etc. In my opinion, FSU was exposed yesterday when their only claim to fame victory, against Clemson, proved they have an easier schedule than OSU when Clemson lost to South Carolina. No, Auburn should Not jump OSU, and as of now it should be an OSU/FSU NCG. Also keep in mind, regardless of how we played yesterday OSU still hasn't lost in over 2 years, something going completely unnoticed by the media as a whole.

I'm still more afraid of FSU than I am whatever flavor of the week SEC team. Regardless of schedule, FSU is VERY explosive, and OSU is a very emotional team. If the Buckeyes are down, they have difficulty swinging a game back in their favor. Just look at the game yesterday, Michigan literally walked down the field on that final drive.

5th in the country means shit when you have played a bunch of shit teams all season long. OSU was exposed yesterday and if it wasn't for that horrible 2 point try at the end I'm willing to bet they would have lost in OT.

My day yesterday would have been awesome watching bama and OSU go down. One did now I have to wait a week to watch the other one go down.

Who is your team?

I have no team in college football. I have no affiliation to any school. I just love to watch football. I have a completely unbiased approach in my comments something all you dudes with OSU goggles can't say.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My day yesterday would have been awesome watching bama and OSU go down.

Just like you are a man of your word huh? I believe you still owe Tilley money

What's wrong with wanting to see bama lose and OSU lose? It's ok I wanted bama to lose yesterday because it somehow helps the bucks but when I want the bucks to lose as well it's not ok. Delusional

What is delusional is you not knowing wtf you are talking about, trying to talk shit, then saying you are unbiased.

I won't hold your feet to the fire, but obviously I did have a pretty good idea of what was going to happen in that particular rivalry game. So let's stop discrediting my fairly accurate prediction by chalking it up to "rivalry chaos." ;)

6 turnovers by Clemson sounds pretty "chaotic." :masturboy:

And the thing that bothered me today was the coaches poll. Not one coach had Auburn lower than 4th, 3 coaches had OSU in 5th and 1 had them in 6th. Will be interesting to see who these guys are next week when their votes are made public.

Delany needs to rally the B1G coaches to all put OSU first after next week.

6 turnovers by Clemson sounds pretty "chaotic." :masturboy:

And the thing that bothered me today was the coaches poll. Not one coach had Auburn lower than 4th, 3 coaches had OSU in 5th and 1 had them in 6th. Will be interesting to see who these guys are next week when their votes are made public.

Delany needs to rally the B1G coaches to all put OSU first after next week.

I'm certain that South Carolina's defense had nothing to do with any of those 6 turnovers. I haven't looked at the stat sheet, but I am pretty sure all 6 turnovers were because Boyd turned around and just threw the ball as hard as he could out of the back of his own end zone. Can you confirm?

Fucking media and the SEC - I am seriously afraid Ohio State is going to get jumped by Auburn if Auburn wins and Ohio State doesn't look good in their win. Commence wrist cutting in 3, 2...

We need Missouri to win. They aren't considered "true" SEC and they don't have the name cache of a Bama, LSU, Florida, or Auburn. They also have played in a really weak SEC East - and got beat by the one team really worth anything in that division (South Carolina). If Missouri wins, it devalues Auburn (obviously), but also the rest of the West division in the process - including Alabama. If Missouri wins, I doubt voters give them the push they'd need to get over Ohio State. Auburn though... :(

CBS and ESPN was pushing how Missouri had to play without their starting qb for a couple games. No mention of OSU having to do the same thing

BTW Braxton 3rd in Heisman race all of a sudden

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/12/1/5163198/heisman-odds-jameis-winston-aj-mccarron-jordan-lynch

Also LOL @ Drew Sharp who has OSU 8th in his AP poll

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=145&f=3154&t=12415121

CBS and ESPN was pushing how Missouri had to play without their starting qb for a couple games. No mention of OSU having to do the same thing

BTW Braxton 3rd in Heisman race all of a sudden

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/12/1/5163198/heisman-odds-jameis-winston-aj-mccarron-jordan-lynch

Also LOL @ Drew Sharp who has OSU 8th in his AP poll

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=145&f=3154&t=12415121

What an uptight asshole, OSU deserves #1 or #2, that guy should seriously lose his job that's just plain stupid. Awesome Braxton is 3rd in the Heisman race, doubt he'd win unless OSU somehow becomes #1 all of a sudden, if people were to actually compare our schedule and FSU's. CBS and ESPN are pissing me off beyond belief, 24-0 and we're still the scum of the football world, what the fuck.