College Football Thread v3.0

Dr. Pomade

I really hope Missouri beats Auburn. First because I can't stand Auburn, and also because I'm tired of everyone saying Auburn should play for the national title if they win. If OSU beats MSU, no question they deserve to play for the BCS title. Sure the SEC might be a better conference, but that is completely irrelevant. Guess what, Auburn lost a game, OSU didn't. That's the bottom line.

For what it's worth, this is a totally unbiased opinion (I'm a Gators fan).

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Texas/Baylor is 3-3 late in the 2nd quarter. What happened to that mighty offense that no one could stop? Auburn is not a good team. I am watching this game and they live/die on the trick play. I really hope Missouri beats them as well.

BTW winner of Baylor/Texas goes to the BCS game. How funny would it be if Texas makes it to the BCS, especially with all the Saban rumors swirling.

I can't stand listening to Verne and Gary. It's obvious (at least to me) that they want Auburn to win. Anytime Auburn does anything good, they are like, "OH WOW DO YOU SEE THAT?!?" Yet, when Missouri just forced a fumble and returned it for a TD, you could hear crickets. Fuck these fucks.

BTW winner of Baylor/Texas goes to the BCS game. How funny would it be if Texas makes it to the BCS, especially with all the Saban rumors swirling.

Selfishly, I'd rather Baylor go because then that would be one less BCS appearance for Texas - and thus making Ohio State (who will go to BCS this year, even if they lose to Mich State) look even better in comparison.

I can't stand listening to Verne and Gary. It's obvious (at least to me) that they want Auburn to win. Anytime Auburn does anything good, they are like, "OH WOW DO YOU SEE THAT?!?" Yet, when Missouri just forced a fumble and returned it for a TD, you could hear crickets. Fuck these fucks.

So true. They have always been like that. Verne creams his pants anytime his homer team has a halfway decent play, "OH BOY MAMA! LOOK AT THAT 8-YARD RUN!" and then Gary chimes in with his typical know-it-all BS.

I'm watching the Auburn Mizz game as well and after reading this about the announcers wanting Auburn to win and only emphasize Auburn its really annoying lol

Edit:

Also the comment that has happened twice now about how that's something college football needs to look at is killing me.....bc Mizz scored and they said it wasn't a touchdown and now when Auburn runs into the ref ..