• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss threads like these, classic!

Timeline

2000 - JP builds death trap from junk yard parts

2001 - Everyone hates on JP

2002 - JP builds death trap from junk yard parts, CR meets JP on the street, not so bad

2003 - Majority hate on JP

2004 - JP builds death trap from junk yard parts, CR sees JP at the track regularly, at little better

2005 - Most hate on JP

2006 - JP builds death trap from junk yard parts, it traps +150mph at the track, CR loves JP

2007 to Present - Haters still gonna hate

To be honest, I laughed out loud when I saw that duct exhaust! Some things never change.... like how I'm still faster and quicker than JP! BOOM.

Who cares. I did a h22 swap in crx before anyone (even titan ms). With spray, never lost a race.

You're pop tart soft, and I'd gladly bolt my car back together to face YOUR car. Track or street. Runs 9.60s at the track last year. You own a car.

how much is it worth to you, how about $3000 . Got a little RX7 that will make you embarrassed to have that shit sticking out of your hood. let me know when you come up with the money, and zip tie your car back together.

http://i.imgur.com/ya19XR9.gif

Timeline

2002 - JP builds death trap from junk yard parts, CR meets JP on the street, not so bad

2004 - JP builds death trap from junk yard parts, CR sees JP at the track regularly, at little better

2005 - Most hate on JP

2006 - JP builds death trap from junk yard parts, it traps +150mph at the track, CR loves JP

To be honest, I laughed out loud when I saw that duct exhaust! Some things never change.... like how I'm still faster and quicker than JP! BOOM.

Ask me what JP was driving when I met him and he came to Columbus his first time. :lol:

I wish I still had pics of that Tercel JP. Was even worse than mine.

Also, :popcorn:

Timeline

2005 - Most hate on JP

Love the idea of making shit on a budget, all for it. It seems that JP has possibly put in extra effort to make it the shittiest, and maybe added the extra unsafe factor, while being extremely proud of it.

Next shithead from Pataskala chimes in ( because he seems to have gone to the same Appalatian community tech school, and likes that engineering) and will have to sell his kidney which he may) to come up with the 3 grand, because he decided to open his cock garage, after he zip ties his shit back together.

Cliff notes, JP builds fast stuff, but prides himself in making it the shittiest he can, when he knows he could step up the game a small amount from that. Fellow Appalatian (deep woods holler) schoolmate from Pataskala says he appreciates no effort shit, (reminds him of the old times with his sister in the back seat of his swapped Honda when he had no money)

So JP! Step up the game, you can do better than that, and to the Sheif, Shart, whatever your mom named you after you fell out of her ass, how about going to harbor freight and using your free zip tie coupon to get some either white or black ties to put your shit back together.

Bring your sister too, unless you have to sell her for the 3 grand ante.

[quote name=cdk

how much is it worth to you, how about $3000 . Got a little RX7 that will make you embarrassed to have that shit sticking out of your hood. let me know when you come up with the money, and zip tie your car back together.[/quote]

This isn't street outlaws.

I'll let you know when it's back together and we can set something up tough guy. No, I don't know jp.

No sister and no Honda dbag.

Yeah soon as I save up enough for zip ties I'll be back on track. Actually, Pataskala is filled with uppity fucks like yourself. Just not as much traffic.

I gotta get back to filming my turtle man series.

It's start to get funny when people start calling names...id like to try.

I may be a hillbilly from Pataskala but at least I don't cobble on cocks like some fag from Dublin??

I see that you are opening your cock garage as well!

I suppose that you can still be a hillbilly and cobble on cocks when in Pataskala and Dublin.

Timeline

2005 - Most hate on JP

LOL-Wish I could make this my sig!!!

Yes, but how much did you spend on that journey? I have bought house(s) that i have doubled my money on for less than you spent on that thing!!! Man, I'd did make a few great passes though. ;)

Back on topic...that exhaust wont melt shit!? As "junkyard" as the car is, its a lot of work to go down in flames....

What is going to melt? You lost me there.......

not the first shitty exhaust ttls1 FC.

*correction* Worlds first LS1 TT FC :)

Love the idea of making shit on a budget, all for it. It seems that JP has possibly put in extra effort to make it the shittiest, and maybe added the extra unsafe factor,

What is unsafe about the exhaust? Further, what have I made more unsafe on this car besides quadrupling the HP? As with all of my cars, the most unsafe part of the car is the driver-and I cant fix that one. :)

On top of all of it-as mentioned this exhaust is semi-temporary. It will be redone when I have time to build a full AL exhaust, which will take a whole day-a day I have to schedule with someone else since I will be using their tools.

LOL-Wish I could make this my sig!!!

Yes, but how much did you spend on that journey? I have bought house(s) that i have doubled my money on for less than you spent on that thing!!! Man, I'd did make a few great passes though. ;)

What is going to melt? You lost me there.......

Looked like it was tucked right up to the floor....so anything reasonably close to that...carpet...wires ect

Looked like it was tucked right up to the floor....so anything reasonably close to that...carpet...wires ect

The only place its close, its warped.

The OE heat shields are still there in the trans tunnel and fuel tank area.

Everywhere else-there is either a transmission, drive shaft, or cross member between the exhaust and the car-so we coo' ;)

LOL is it 2005 again? Let's compare retirement accounts and net worth... It's the e-penis size of 2015!

IBTL!!!