Lead singer of Lost Prophets is....

DaddyBuiltRacing

a sick fuck!

"32 counts of child rape 2 counts on attempt rape on a 11 month old baby....stated that he filmed some and kept photos. Also a film of him a abusing a mother and child and sexually assaulting them"

"the BBC reports, Lostprophets frontman Ian Watkins has pleaded guilty to attempting to rape a one-year old girl, among other sex offenses. The U.K. nü-metal bandleader's lawyer had previously said his client "furiously denies" all accusations leveled at him in this unthinkable case."

"two women also pleaded guilty to similarly disturbing charges. The court heard that Watkins sent one woman a text message that read, "If you belong to me, so does your baby.""

http://www.spin.com/articles/lostprophets-ian-watkins-pleads-guilty-rape-baby-child/

• 4 weeks later...
Dude got 29 years in prison today, the 2 girls got 15 and 16 each. If you want to read some fucked up shit read this court disposition, I warn you it's fucked up

http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/Resources/JCO/Documents/Judgments/r-v-watkins-and-others.pdf

Wow. What a sick fuck. What I just read is dreadful especially thinking about your very own Infant children and having some shit like this go down.

Don't read it unless you feel like raging

I had to take a break while reading it.

This. With my first born on the way I couldn't imagine EVER subjecting him to something like this willingly and can only imagine what I'd feel/do if someone did this to my child.

I didn't even finish reading it. 29 years? Not enough. Hopefully gen pop dishes out justice.

He won't go to gen pop, he'll go where the other pedophiles are housed at. You know prison is like daycare, they nurture criminals, rather than treat them like the animals that they are. I am seriously arguing right now with a buddy who feels that pedophiles have a disease and should be rehabilitated in prison, rather than them being beat/raped to death. The judicial system is so fucked up, prisoners have more rights than law abiding citizens it seems sometimes.

Wow. What a sick fuck. What I just read is dreadful especially thinking about your very own Infant children and having some shit like this go down.

Don't read it unless you feel like raging

I was going to read it until i saw all the warnings. I have to admit I almost read it out of a curiosity of how someone could look at such a young person and want to do anything sexual?! how the fuck does that get in your head?! I hate stories like this b/c they seem almost unbelievable but sure enough it happened. Hopefully none of those kids will remember anything.