Columbus Racing Shirts Pre Order!

wagner

Now that things have slowed down I am going to start selling the Columbus Racing Shirts.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d178/lt1wagner/Columbus_Racing_shirt_proof_zpscb63626d.jpg

The cost for T-Shirts will be the following before tax:

S-XL: $18.00

2XL: $22.00

3XL: $24.00

4XL: $25.00

5XL: $25.50

6XL: $26.00

I can also get tall sizes PM me for pricing of those. If there is enough interest I can get pricing for hoodies and long sleeve shirts.

The minimum I need to order will be 12 shirts. You can pay to have the shirts shipped to you, or after I have filled the first order we can have a meet(s) to get them out.

I can issue you a invoice via PayPal that can be paid either via a PayPal account or credit card, I also accept cash.

Based on demand and where people are ordering from I might have to make some additional changes to protect myself since this is a one off kind of deal. I am not going to put these up on my site as of now, the only place you can get them is right here on Columbus Racing :)

I also have Pavement Mafia Apparel logo shirts in stock and KoolRayz Racing shirts in stock right now up to 3XL. If you are interested in those let me know.

I plan on putting the first order in on 12/12/2013 so if you would like one out of this first batch I will need to know and would prefer payment before I order.

If you have any questions please let me know.

I'm in on a large. I'll have cash for you this weekend, Wags.

Sounds good, let me know where and when you would like to meet up.

In on a large. Can paypal if you can ship it to me. Any other colors than black?

I can ship USPS flat rate to your door no problem. As far as other colors let me check with my printer on that. I want to be sure we can do different colors in the same run without having to charge more.

I'll take one to show support. Any other way to pay besides paypal? I don't have a PayPal

To be honest this is the first time I have run into this. All my non-cash stuff on the website is processed by PayPal. If I understand the process correctly I can send you an invoice and you can pay as you wish (either with a PayPal account, or with your credit card through PayPal).

I can send you an invoice to see if this works, if not I will find a way to make it happen. Just PM me an e-mail you would like me to contact you at, shirt size, and full name.

I'm all about trying to find ways to take care of customers within reason. This is a side business I am running out of pure passion for motorsports, and as a way for me to gain some experience in business.

If you want to pay via PayPal and have your items shipped (at an additional cost)PM me your e-mail full name, size, shirt color (white is not available right now) and address. I will send you an invoice.

If you just want to pay via PayPal pm your e-mail, full name, size, and shirt color (white is not available right now).

It looks like we will have the minimum number of 12 required for this first order.

I'm thinking after the shirts have arrived we can meet up at QSL to get them handed out.

Thanks to everyone for the support of my company and Columbus Racing! I now have enough pre-orders to make this a go!

Now we just need to set up a meet to get these out to those not getting them shipped.

I'm also still trying to find a non-PayPal option.

Look for some more stuff from the Pavement Mafia soon :fuckyeah:

Nothing personal, but is that the best design you could come up with? I'd live to have a CR shirt, but lord that's hard on my eyes.

However with that said....Id take a 2XL

None taken, I knew going into this "business" that not everyone will love what I do.

Truth be told it really was a challenge for myself and the person who helped with this come up with something.

We needed something that would cover the wide range of motor sports on Columbus Racing and try to appeal to as many as possible. This is a very fine line to walk, but I'm proud of what my designer provided to me.

Thank you for your business, I appreciate the support and the feedback. The only way I will be able to provide better products is feedback

Consider this:

Same writing and location of Columbus Racing, but putting a white state of ohio shape, roughly 50% as large as the current symbol.

I'd buy 2 of those, and maybe a sweatshirt, etc.

But as stated, i'll take one.

That is a solid idea and might be the basis for the next shirt or sticker :fuckyeah:

• 2 weeks later...

Shirts are in! Those that paid for shipping your stuff is going out tomorrow. I will be at the Karting event Friday and will have the other pre-order shirts with me. You can pay cash there on Friday.

I will also have the KoolRayz team shirts and Pavement Mafia logo shirts with me.

If you can't be there Friday we are looking at meeting at QSL Saturday.