College Football Thread v4.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad Alabama lost tonight, they ALWAYS manage to choke, it seems, and gladly it's another SEC loss!

Not sure I agree that they "ALWAYS" manage to choke. I mean, championships alone in the BCS says otherwise.

That being said, man I'm glad OK beat them. Now, let's see OSU and FSU get big wins. I'll be more than happy.

Mike and Mike are such turds along with Mark May. The excuses just flow like water from the world wide leader of bullshit as their SEC white knight gets violate by the lowly squire of the big 12. All those fucks at espn can get bent.

Details? I listened to it this morning and Ryan Ruco was the only retard saying that Alabama wasn't into the game because it wasn't for the NC. Golic squashed that pretty quicklly.

Details? I listened to it this morning and Ryan Ruco was the only retard saying that Alabama wasn't into the game because it wasn't for the NC. Golic squashed that pretty quicklly.

To me it sounded like Golic was right there making the excuses too through suggestion. It was the first thing that came on in the car and I got sucked into the stupid before I could change it.

I stopped listening to Mike and Mike a while ago because their bais on things is as bad as that Cowheard idiot.

Yeah, he did feed into it a bit and then squashed it with "That may have been the case for the first series or 2, but once Alabama realized this was a game, that went out the window".

I might have missed that part as I began to tune them out before I could change the station. I find most of these national media types just annoy me anymore.

When I was at the gym I was listening to the pregame garbage-cast and there was Mark May just pulling the SEC beads out of his cunt one at a time talking about how OU had no chance.

Somebody needs to teach that guy how to actually break teams down and not just sing the songs of his SEC people...

Current ESPN Headline: Oklahoma is back with a big win over Alabama

If OSU loses tonight: Ohio State loss caps a disappointing season and puts a stamp on the struggling Big 10.

I really don't want to watch this game tonight, I think OSU is going to get thumped, like bad.

If they can keep it within 3 touchdowns that will be amazing.

The defense is about as secure as a screen door on the bottom of a battle ship when they have everyone that is good on the field.

Michigan State and Michigan pretty much wrote the book "how to expose Ohio State and make yourself look good"

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm just being real.

I think it will be a close game, but I am definitely nervous. Clemson's defense is pretty bad too, so it really depends on how much we want the game and how hungover we are from our first loss in 2 seasons.

They can either have a chip on their shoulder or "not want to be there" like Alabama. If we lose, I wonder if they will sling that shit around like they did for Bama.

I really don't want to watch this game tonight, I think OSU is going to get thumped, like bad.

The defense is about as secure as a screen door on the bottom of a battle ship when they have everyone that is good on the field.

Michigan State and Michigan pretty much wrote the book "how to expose Ohio State and make yourself look good"

I think with missing Roby and Spence we will be hurting defensive for sure, but Clemson is terrible at defense too. So I foresee a VERY high scoring game for both teams. I just hope we can win it otherwise ESPN and everyone affiliated with them will start bashing on B1G hardcore.

Screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen.

Something like this, and we're more fucked than an Asian hooker.

Interesting pick. Clemson has proven nothing, so we'll see. I think it will be an exciting game.

Screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen, screen.

Something like this, and we're more fucked than an Asian hooker.

Interesting pick. Clemson has proven nothing, so we'll see. I think it will be an exciting game.

See above. You really don't have to prove anything, its just the fact our defense is bad, like junior high 8th grade bad. They made a Michigan team that sucks look like a powerhouse because they could not stop a screen and could not adjust.

Now, IF the offense shows up and the defense can get a couple 3 and outs it could end good. But, I would not walk into this game thinking it will be like playing a Big10 team.

See above. You really don't have to prove anything, its just the fact our defense is bad, like junior high 8th grade bad. They made a Michigan team that sucks look like a powerhouse because they could not stop a screen and could not adjust.

Now, IF the offense shows up and the defense can get a couple 3 and outs it could end good. But, I would not walk into this game thinking it will be like playing a Big10 team.

Not trying to be an apologist because osu did have problems with UM's screens, but the defenders were in decent position most of them and they were being held like crazy. They defended the screen decently against MSU.

Not trying to be an apologist because osu did have problems with UM's screens, but the defenders were in decent position most of them and they were being held like crazy. They defended the screen decently against MSU.

What about the other ways Michigan put the ball in the endzone? Its more than just screens that hurt the defense.

Defense is bad. Has been all season. Losing Roby and Spence doesn't change that.

Game is all about the offense showing up. The coaches more so than the players. They could have easily beat MSU if they just kept feeding Hyde. Unfortunately Herman had surrendered to MSU's defense before that game even started. I don't think he'll be doing that with Clemson's defense.

And Urban Meyer's record in bowl games is 7-1.

Everyone is saying this game will be a shoot out...which of course guarantees this will be like 21-17 game, lol.

I'm scared for Ohio State. I hope I'm wrong and they play lights out, but I'm scared for their defense. Maybe the best defense we can play this game will be running Hyde continuously, sustaining long drives, eat up the clock, and keep Clemson's offense off the field and out of a rhythm.

I'm excited, though. Again I have faith that we will unleash Wilson and run some crazy ass plays.

Yeah the aggravating thing - like i was telling my wife this morning - is that we could have easily beat Michigan State. It's disappointing that we made so many dumb mental mistakes in that game and also our coaching staff decided to go rogue retarded.

Defense is bad. Has been all season. Losing Roby and Spence doesn't change that.

Game is all about the offense showing up. The coaches more so than the players. They could have easily beat MSU if they just kept feeding Hyde. Unfortunately Herman had surrendered to MSU's defense before that game even started. I don't think he'll be doing that with Clemson's defense.

And Urban Meyer's record in bowl games is 7-1.

If they get Hyde rolling and keep him going that will put a serious hurting on Clemson. Hyde is the kind of back that just sucks the will to live out of a defense.

He is hard to bring down, moves well for his size, and is the thing that nightmares are made of for defensive backs. When the Hyde train is rolling down field those DB's don't want anything to do with him :lolguy:

Everyone is saying this game will be a shoot out...which of course guarantees this will be like 21-17 game, lol.

I'm scared for Ohio State. I hope I'm wrong and they play lights out, but I'm scared for their defense. Maybe the best defense we can play this game will be running Hyde continuously, sustaining long drives, eat up the clock, and keep Clemson's offense off the field and out of a rhythm.

I'm excited, though. Again I have faith that we will unleash Wilson and run some crazy ass plays.

I hope it's a night like the PSU win. Lights out defense and unstoppable offense.