New Tire Special Deal

rub35

2 cts are the best street tire you can buy

not even close:rolleyes:

hell I seen a test where a continetal sport attack out paced them at a track by almost 2 full secs. the bt-016 out paced both.

I've ridden the 2ct and the bt002rs and think the 002rs feels and performs better. it's more a track tire than a street tire for one. I belive they are equivelent to a hard compound race tire from what my memory serves me from a article I read.

here's where bridgestone rates the tires,

3352270660_5cbd9f1552_o.jpg

Edited by serpentracer

You honestly think the 2CT cannot be ridden aggressively? Seriously?

oh it can. it's just not the best there is anymore. they need to step up the game when companies like avon and continental are beating them in tests.

Michelin isn't all that. I know you love them but they are not the only tire company that makes phenomenal tires.

I just get tired of hearing newbie riders talking up the 2ct like it's the best thing out there when it isn't by a long shot. especially when it cost on average $50-60 a set more than a tire that is better. they need to stfu and remember the saying "the best you've ridden is the best you know".

Edited by serpentracer