Post your favorite Christmas gift.

cstmg8

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turning 40 in 2014, wife said she was taking me to Vegas. Sweet!! Then she added this for Xmas. I'm leaning toward the Mclarin shown from the web sight. Here are others on the package list.

:thumbup:

Very cool.

I would be torn between McLaren and the Aventador.

Been on their web sight all morning reading up on things. waiting for them open to call and schedule. So many nice cars. I really want to try the GTR out, but I know I'll like it and plan on owning one down the road. So, I want to drive something unique and don't see getting the opertunity to drive. Lamo's are nice. I just don't have the pull to get in one.

http://www.exoticsracing.com/?source=AdWords&campaign=Racing%20Search&adgroup=+racing%20in%20las%20vegas&kw=%2Bracing%20%2Bin%20%2Blas%20%2Bvegas&gclid=CI-grrOWzrsCFWRk7AodiTMAKA

Been on their web sight all morning reading up on things. waiting for them open to call and schedule. So many nice cars. I really want to try the GTR out, but I know I'll like it and plan on owning one down the road. So, I want to drive something unique and don't see getting the opertunity to drive. Lamo's are nice. I just don't have the pull to get in one.

http://www.exoticsracing.com/?source=AdWords&campaign=Racing%20Search&adgroup=+racing%20in%20las%20vegas&kw=%2Bracing%20%2Bin%20%2Blas%20%2Bvegas&gclid=CI-grrOWzrsCFWRk7AodiTMAKA

I was supposed to do this last year but we ended up getting there the day after the group we went with did it. They all really really enjoyed it. It's spendy but it's an awesome time as I'm told.

Go McLaren or F430. Friend drove the GT-R then ended up buying one.

Lol. You should buy a GTR for sure. But don't rent one. They are common enough to where you could take a ride in one from a dealership, or with someone from the forum.

Andy, that's great to hear. Thanks. F430 doesn't seem to draw much interest for me. Though I know it is an amazing car.

Lol. You should buy a GTR for sure. But don't rent one. They are common enough to where you could take a ride in one from a dealership, or with someone from the forum.

The GTR is pretty far out for me, but it is the only other car out there realistic for me. I see me getting in one locally, so I'm not looking to waste the Vegas trip on one.

I got a nice fishing kayak. Cabelas had it on clearance months ago, I almost bought it but decided to skip it to save money. Turns out family went back and got it for me - it has been in my uncles garage for months. Pretty sweet gift!

Haven't told even my wife yet....but the family is going back to Hawaii for 10 days during a cold time in Ohio. Wife and I have been there several times but this is a new resort and will be my kids first time.

http://kauai.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html

Wife will bitch about kids missing school, but hey...they are doing great and missing it is part of the fun :p Cleared it with the principle already.

Kauai is my favorite island.

Went to the beachs around the Hyatt - its very nice on that part of the island.

Get to the Napoli coast -

Favorite gift thus far is seeing how excited my wife was when we found out we were having a little boy (in May). And of course a new gopro, surround system, office chair, ect ect ect

I got a nice fishing kayak. Cabelas had it on clearance months ago, I almost bought it but decided to skip it to save money. Turns out family went back and got it for me - it has been in my uncles garage for months. Pretty sweet gift!

Pics off the kayak?

enjoy some KA YANKING while out there!

Received this POS in a white elephant gift exchange that i paid decent money to participate in. Poor ass mother fuckers.

Amateur. White elephant exchanges are supposed to be crap or near-free items, usually something laying around someone's home.

Edit. Ha, I see everyone else already busted your balls adequately.

Pics off the kayak?

enjoy some KA YANKING while out there!

Internet pic, but its an Old Town Dirigo Angler 120, in tan like this one. Front and rear rod holders, cupholders, retractable anchor, really good seat. Should be sweet.

http://img2.findthebest.com/sites/default/files/1624/media/images/Old_Town_Dirigo_120_Angler_627542_i0.jpg