Your Opinion Wanted - Choosing an AR15 for 2-3K

Diamonds

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't decided yet, I like the Aimpoint. But, I might turn this into an SPR as it is heavier than most ar15's.

Do you have suggestions?

I have the same Aimpoint on one of mine and like it as well, I put a Vortex viper pst 1-4x24 on a new 6.8 I built and really like it if you're looking for something with a little magnification. I will def be getting a few more for some other builds.

I have the same Aimpoint on one of mine and like it as well, I put a Vortex viper pst 1-4x24 on a new 6.8 I built and really like it if you're looking for something with a little magnification. I will def be getting a few more for some other builds.

Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24 is a great scope for the money. I love mine.

For a different gun....I was able to get the Viper PST FFP 6-24x50 for 830.00 delivered (which is over 100 bucks off of MAP). The dealer I got it from found a WTB add I posted on snipershide. If you guys want his info let me know. he kills it on vortex glass.

Gun never caught on but I'd like to see a G11 someday. The 3 round burst with delayed recoil is really cool

Yes, that was a cool concept. Aside from all the movie/fanboy fluff; HK really has done a good job of being inventive over the last 50-60 years.

I am happy that gun MFG's like HK still make almost everything inhouse. That is a major selling point to me. Although, their new (lighter) competition AR15 will come with a magpul stock.... that is kind of a disappointment.