new studio.. again!

mrs.cos

So, I moved into my new studio in november and while i loved the space, it never felt quite right. It was a little cramped for what i do, but i figured it was in my budget i would make do.

10856163586_b3861cee92_z.jpg

My Space by Lucky Lola Studios, on Flickr

10856163856_63af334e32_z.jpg

Open areas by Lucky Lola Studios, on Flickr

As time has moved on, i realized that i was using the space around the building more than i was in the studio because i felt so cramped. If i had more than 2 people i the studio with me i felt like we were on top of each other.

I had to figure out a solution. I sent an email to the leasing manager, asking her of s space a bigger opened up, if she would contact me. I still was workign with a small budget, but maybe a little bit of a bigger space would open up, with the windows.

Boy did i luck out. She emailed me back instantly saying that a space had JUST opened up, and would i like to look at it.

12511747473_9913f60f8d_z.jpg

Untitled by Lucky Lola Studios, on Flickr

I thought - this could definitly work. So i moved in Thursday!

New space partially moved in!-

12803129745_e16ca56d58_z.jpg

Untitled by Lucky Lola Studios, on Flickr

12857388043_471ff25843_z.jpg

image by Lucky Lola Studios, on Flickr

12857308305_ea74f485cb_z.jpg

image by Lucky Lola Studios, on Flickr

I have room for 3 kids sets, 2 adult setups, room for backdrop stands, AND still room for a couch and table! (those are for next month to purchase)

The paint is staying for now, i kinda like it, its very .. me. I was worried about color casts, but did my first session in there and they turned out amazing, no issues at all. This is SOOC, aside from a crop.

12862306684_847bcd16fc_z.jpg

One! by Lucky Lola Studios, on Flickr

Edited by damreds

• 3 weeks later...