Looking at these three cars. What do you think

Exodus

The Versa is the worst car on the market. I've had them as rentals and they're cheap, noisy, and drive like they're drunks.

I also had a Corolla and I didn't really like it, mostly because of the seating position. I'd vote Fit, but that seems like a lot of money for something with 93k miles. The Prius is a one-trick pony; it'll get good mileage but it's slow, noisy, and I don't like the seats.

None of the above?

How long are people realistically getting out of the Pris Battery packs?

5-10 years. It really varies. They are about $2600 + labor for the battery.

Out of those 3 I'd go with the Corolla first and then the Fit. I'd only go with the Prius if you travel long miles for commuting and realize you may have to replace the battery pack within the next few years(mileage doesn't bother me, I see these with 250K+ on them regularly).

My vote would be for the nicest 1st gen Scion xB you can find. Those tiny cars are huge on the inside and Toyota-reliable.

This is a good suggestion as well. I've seen a few bad motors in these, but for the most part they run for a long time. Engines are dirt cheap for these as well if you were to run into a problem. Cheapest motors I've seen to get for any vehicle.