Well, I went and did it...

Ackbar00

Turbo car is gone.

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae290/ackbar00/Mustang/IMG_2712_zps7f6acf87.jpg

On its way to New York. Ended up trading for this:

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae290/ackbar00/Mach%201/mach11stplace_zps6b16afb9.jpg

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae290/ackbar00/Mach%201/IMG_0590_zps800cb246.jpg

04 Mach 1 with a Kenne Bell. Has some nice supporting mods. Supposed to make 470. Just wanted to get back into a driver and not spend so much time and money working on the turbo car. I have a few things planed for this car, but nothing major power wise. Figured if I just have to have something fast again, I just build another fox, but that one would be LS powered. Was hard to give up the turbo car, I had owned it for 17 years, but felt it was time to move on.

Yeah, wheels do look better in person, but prolly will change them. Looking at Forgestar F14's.

The skulls. Cant do much about the motor, but for the rad cover, going to put a stock one on there to try and tone it down a little. Going to take off the caliper covers, put a better CAI setup on it, raise it back up a little, get rid of the dual pillar gauge setup and just run a steering column with a speedhut boost gauge. Put a MGW shifter and a Raptor shift light.

Sounds like what you've got planned will make it look a lot cleaner. May I also suggest some spacers for the wheels and maybe do the coil covers in black to break up all the skullage. Did you keep the drag setup from the fox? Think they were Mickey Thompsons if I remember right?

Wow I never thought you would sell the turbo car Paul, I remember seeing it roll around back at the Hooter's cruise ins in Centerville! Congrats on the trade, it will definitely look nice with after you tone it down a bit!

Thanks everyone.

Ill have to see about the coil covers in black. Sounds like a cool idea. Drag setup went with the car. I still have some black V6 rims with some 8.5's on them. I want to get the springs and the tune addressed before anything. Got the car titled and plates for it today. Car runs pretty good, but the it just sits too low for my liking. I get my bonus here in a few weeks, Ill start the modding then. :)

2004 MACH 1 PRODUCTION NUMBERS (Color/Trans)

# Vehicles Paint (Exterior) Engine Transmission

1029 AZURE BLUE CLEARCOAT 4.6L 4V DOHC V-8 ENGINE 5-Speed

280 AZURE BLUE CLEARCOAT 4.6L 4V DOHC V-8 ENGINE Auto

842 BLACK CLEARCOAT 4.6L 4V DOHC V-8 ENGINE 5-Speed

217 BLACK CLEARCOAT 4.6L 4V DOHC V-8 ENGINE Auto

895 COMPETITION ORANGE CLEARCOAT 4.6L 4V DOHC V-8 ENGINE5-Speed

124 COMPETITION ORANGE CLEARCOAT 4.6L 4V DOHC V-8 ENGINE Auto

787 DARK SHADOW GREY CLEARCOAT 4.6L 4V DOHC V-8 ENGINE 5-Speed

251 DARK SHADOW GREY CLEARCOAT 4.6L 4V DOHC V-8 ENGINE Auto

512 OXFORD WHITE CLEARCOAT 4.6L 4V DOHC V-8 ENGINE 5-Speed

179 OXFORD WHITE CLEARCOAT 4.6L 4V DOHC V-8 ENGINE Auto

624 SCREAMING YELLOW CLEARCOAT 4.6L 4V DOHC V-8 ENGINE 5-Speed

139 SCREAMING YELLOW CLEARCOAT 4.6L 4V DOHC V-8 ENGINE Auto

956 TORCH RED CLEARCOAT 4.6L 4V DOHC V-8 ENGINE 5-Speed

296 TORCH RED CLEARCOAT 4.6L 4V DOHC V-8 ENGINE Auto

I'm surprised they made more orange 5-spees than white.