Best phone?

Johny Utah

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What carrier? I reocmmend any nexus device, I'm carrying a Nexus 5 on T-Mobile. It was much cheaper than the other flagship phones and came with more current software.

(Which I promptly erased and updated with minimal hassle, because Nexus.)

What carrier? I reocmmend any nexus device, I'm carrying a Nexus 5 on T-Mobile. It was much cheaper than the other flagship phones and came with more current software.

(Which I promptly erased and updated with minimal hassle, because Nexus.)

This.I'm still rocking my Nexus 4, only phone I'd ever trade it in for would be a Nexus 5.

Sucks to be on Verizon.

I have had an iPhone since they first came out, so close to 7 years now. Always updated with the newest model, not because of the "cool factor" but because it didn't cost me anything. I would pay the $199, extend my contract, and sell my old phone for $200+ on eBay.

After using the same phone for so long the familiarity kept me tied to the brand. I can navigate through the phone without paying much attention because I know it so well.

That being said, I think I am jumping ship. The last couple iPhones I have got have been plagued with problems. From screens going out, to poor reception, to this most recent one that can not be off of a charger for more than a few hours. I know the phones well enough, that I can do my own repairs, I am just sick of having to do that.

So I think when the S5 comes out I will bid farewell to my old friend the iPhone.

**OT: When a loyal user like me is willing to jump ship... it's probably time to dump your Apple stock **

I have had an iPhone since they first came out, so close to 7 years now. Always updated with the newest model, not because of the "cool factor" but because it didn't cost me anything. I would pay the $199, extend my contract, and sell my old phone for $200+ on eBay.

After using the same phone for so long the familiarity kept me tied to the brand. I can navigate through the phone without paying much attention because I know it so well.

That being said, I think I am jumping ship. The last couple iPhones I have got have been plagued with problems. From screens going out, to poor reception, to this most recent one that can not be off of a charger for more than a few hours. I know the phones well enough, that I can do my own repairs, I am just sick of having to do that.

So I think when the S5 comes out I will bid farewell to my old friend the iPhone.

**OT: When a loyal user like me is willing to jump ship... it's probably time to dump your Apple stock **

Went from an Iphone 4 to a Galaxy S4...world of difference. I don't think I'll ever go back to Apple.

Proof is in the pudding.

I just got the droid maxx on Sunday, I love the extra long battery life, and have always had good luck with Motorola phones. Tech seems to be on par with the other android phones out.

Have a droid. Had an S3, then the S3 broke, now I'm back to my droid.

NEVAR. AGAIN.

Getting one RIGHT now, I say get the M7, I've had mine since December... rooted it the first week and don't have a single complaint about the phone other than....even at the lowest volume setting.... it's still quite loud.

Camera is good for everyday, battery life is amazing, screen is beautiful and the case....holy crap it feels amazing in your hand.

I upgraded from an Amaze 4G which was still a damn good phone.

but in comparison.... the M7 is just... so much better.

even compared to my dad's Evo 4g LTE

And if you don't like sense.... Google play edition. Vanilla android and got updated right after the nexus.... might get the next update...might not.

I own a LG G2 and I fucking love it. I switched to it after getting an Android based Tablet... once I realized how much better Android is over IOS I switched from the iPhone to the G2. It is a great phone and can be had for less than $100 with 2-year. I got mine for $0.01 at Micro Center