True Street Rules for track day

wagner

Well if I grab an insurance card and leave my CCW's on with radials I would qualify. I would not have any issues meeting the fuel requirements as I have an 18 gallon tank and its not that horrible on gas when not in boost lol

bottom line is im using the rental as a test day for the IFO the following, so I want to get that setup dialed in.

I'm shocked more people are not testing the day before for the event. If you had a test day this cheap before a radial tire event there would be 200 cars at the gate waiting to get in...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if I grab an insurance card and leave my CCW's on with radials I would qualify. I would not have any issues meeting the fuel requirements as I have an 18 gallon tank and its not that horrible on gas when not in boost lol

bottom line is im using the rental as a test day for the IFO the following, so I want to get that setup dialed in.

If you are trying to test, you don't have to do the "true street" challenge.

Just show up with whatever tires you want and do some test pulls...

Bring both sets.

Easy swap in the pits, and you can run True Street. Swap back to the big boy tire to dial those in after.

well im not running my manual car on DOT tires, so goodluck to all the participants!

In other series, manual cars are permitted to have a full ET drag slick if equipped with a true H pattern manual transmission that is engaged and disengaged with a pedal clutch.

If I ever put a TH400 in I will be sure to come race on my DOT's

Same here. My car has a toploader 4-speed, and does not work with radials. It needs slicks. It has a H pattern shifter and spends far more time on the street than strip.